Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ those are nice but the lakers III's look more like sacramento III's. u need some yellow in there

21mhk0n.jpg

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by NJstress03

^ those are nice but the lakers III's look more like sacramento III's. u need some yellow in there
I tried

2yyupfq.jpg
they dunt look that bad, can some1 make the sock liner and sole black and the cement by the tounge white? would that look right?

I think an all black Jordan VIII would look good with a pink and white pattern on the side piece.
Someone PS it for me.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I think an all black Jordan VIII would look good with a pink and white pattern on the side piece.
Someone PS it for me.
i didnt feel like changing the contrast stitching, but you get the idea

^ exactly what I was thinking, thanks BP.

edit: on second thought, it would look doper if the sole was black instead of white,
the middle piece of the midsole (where it say BP) should be white and the rear and front midsole's would be pink
(pretty much the same layout as aqua 8's except with pink and white)

I hope no one has done these already. I haven't went through the previous pages that I've missed. Ieven did 10 minute photoshop version for all you who are fans of that kind of PS.

I know my work isn't perfect, and If I only did this for the approval of others, I would've stopped a long time ago. But if you're going tocriticize, only constructive criticism, please.

Nice magic XX3s, Masterhammy.

^Thank you I appreciate it. I'm not sleepin' on work either, bro I'm just too tired to go through everything. But you definitely have some3 fire pson this page alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom