Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hall Of Fame 3s
roll.gif

Okay, so this is literally from the dream I had last night:

a white based XI with the elephant print from IIIs on the patent and a dark charcoal sock liner

then the sole was either just clear with a black jumpman, or (preferred) a slight dark purple, bordering on greyish, and then a dark grey jumpman

I think these could actually turn out real nice, but I dont have PS or anything like that

^^ I have tried replacing the patent with print before and it doesn't turn out like everyone would think. Atleast, in my eyes it doesn't.

Here is the one I did a while ago:
(I guess I will try your request.)

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Okay, so this is literally from the dream I had last night:

a white based XI with the elephant print from IIIs on the patent and a dark charcoal sock liner

then the sole was either just clear with a black jumpman, or (preferred) a slight dark purple, bordering on greyish, and then a dark grey jumpman

I think these could actually turn out real nice, but I dont have PS or anything like that

4e3268046bdd77f21e69fae049e7395d259fa4a9.pjpg

Air Jordan XI Burgh (Ice Cold, Blue Nose, Gold), just for me & pitbull lover...
wink.gif

t4t, I kinda like em. imo the purple is too purple though, it should be barely noticeable. Its still like the shoe is missing something though

thanks for doing the PS

Alright we are back on course!

The last three are soooooo siiccckkk words can't describe.

jizzing in my pants as i type this out

EDIT: last 4

Jumpman bringing back life to the thread.
About to go try and make some more. Any simple requests?

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

can somebody do a laker and orlando 5 cw
Here ya go. I did 2 for Orlando, I'm not sure which one is better. Any simple requests can be done because I'm super bored right now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom