POST YOUR DESKTOP VOL. 2009

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by ronnskizzle

CWrite78 wrote:

2d1i5h.jpg

netbook desktop. still rocking stormtroopers on my mac

How did you do the clock in the middle and the calendar on the side?

it's 2 different things. so i can move them around without bothering the other.

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

Cwrite, I'm about to get a 20" monitor for mine as well to get a two screen setup. I'm a GD, I assume you are too. How is it working out for you?
Worth the investment?

laugh.gif
im not a GD, i just love technology. and yeah man, the more real estate the better. makes working/surfing on the net way easier

where did u get the clock and calender?

everything u see is being ran by a program called rainmeter. the pack is called hud.vision. well, everything besides rocketdock.
Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Can you post pics of iTunes running on it when/if you get a chance? I've been trying to come up with stuff for the b-day and these seem like a grrrreat idea.

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

well, itunes isn't running in the big itunes window. but rather the small player. do u want me to take a screen shot or an actual picture? i suck at takingpics though lol

Ehh it's whatever really, i'd like to see it in action is all. I trust your picture taking judgment.
laugh.gif

Ehh it's whatever really, i'd like to see it in action is all. I trust your picture taking judgment.
laugh.gif

well this is a screen cap of safari running on it in portrait mode (again, it probably looks fine in widescreen im just too lazy to switch)
sobep3.png

and this is an actual picture (what you'd see if it was infront of u) of it running ichat/itunes/stickies
1zlb3nq.jpg
again, im sure some programs look great in wide screen.. which im going to use my other screen for(mail with rss reader/movie player) but i havent gotten around to it with this one.

Dope dope dope. Good look! I'm feeling that whole concept sooooo much right now. The USB connection is so easy. I'm assuming it's not just turn toactivate widescreen mode right? You have to install it that way? Sorry for all the questions.
laugh.gif

Dope dope dope. Good look! I'm feeling that whole concept sooooo much right now. The USB connection is so easy. I'm assuming it's not just turn to activate widescreen mode right? You have to install it that way? Sorry for all the questions.
laugh.gif

well, you have to download the display link drivers. on windows, i believe it is just turning the screen and it activates widescreen/portrait. but on mac, whenyou open up your display section in system pref.. every screen will have it's own box. on the mimo box, it'll ask you how you want to rotate (normal,90, 180, and some other one). and u get the drivers straight from the mimo site. also, there is a touch screen version.. but it's 200.. and the drivers are30 (no idea why they are selling it) .

Word. Good looks. I'll probably be getting at least one of these to try it out. Hopefully I don't get damn confused though.
laugh.gif

mad simple man. download drivers, install them. connect display. if you need any help, just hit me up anytime

since watchmen is coming out soon (can't wait)..
main screen (left)
2aacxox.jpg

second screen (middle)
242eh49.jpg

Third screen (right)
2n6ssxu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom