\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I had a '17 CR-V in which my lease ended and just wanted something bigger. I don't have kids yet and def didn't need a 3rd row of seats so I didn't want a Pilot.
Cr-v are indestructible. My mom has had once since I was in high school, I’m 32 now. Just routine maintenance.

tbh Porsche’s are pretty reliable too. Idk I’m not against it and I don’t care what she gets but I just don’t want her to tweak first time she needs to drop 1k on brakes or something.

our liquor rep at the bar/restaurant has had 3 and she loves them as well.

yeah they are reliable. The brakes and tires probably the only thing to worry about. that Honda Passport is :pimp: though

Same **** i said and the funny thing is that Geico price was on the cheaper side of things when I was quote shopping

889E5D2D-83E7-46E3-95B5-61F292563025.jpeg
New wheels and tires

Pulled the trigger on a raptor today.... will post pics tomorrow. Firet truck I am ever owned so I still feel some time of way about it. Love the power but can't wait to get a tune for it and i love the room it has. I know have my wife's Audi Q8 to compare it to and i know that's not a fair comparison at all but i love her fit and finish interior more as well as sound system and how much smoother hers rides but I love the feeling of not giving a **** about dirt, curbs etc etc

Overall I am very happy with my purchase today, and can't wait till I my xpel stealth, fi exhaust and tune installed

Pulled the trigger on a raptor today.... will post pics tomorrow. Firet truck I am ever owned so I still feel some time of way about it. Love the power but can't wait to get a tune for it and i love the room it has. I know have my wife's Audi Q8 to compare it to and i know that's not a fair comparison at all but i love her fit and finish interior more as well as sound system and how much smoother hers rides but I love the feeling of not giving a **** about dirt, curbs etc etc

Overall I am very happy with my purchase today, and can't wait till I my xpel stealth, fi exhaust and tune installed

blue or gray?

put it in sport mode lol it’s a huge difference. Try Baja mode once you break it in too. I thought about doing the Roush tune. It’s not as aggressive but I bought an extended warranty so don’t wanna mess with that. IMO first mod should be rear leaf springs. The stock are kind of bouncy on choppy terrain. Congrats tho you’re gonna love it!

blue or gray?

put it in sport mode lol it’s a huge difference. Try Baja mode once you break it in too. I thought about doing the Roush tune. It’s not as aggressive but I bought an extended warranty so don’t wanna mess with that. IMO first mod should be rear leaf springs. The stock are kind of bouncy on choppy terrain. Congrats tho you’re gonna love it!

I've heard about the baja mode but wasn't sure of the purpose. Still doing my research but I know it is hard to follow any break in period. I let my father in law drive it and he thinks he can take me down low because he has the " big 5.0 V8" lol .... so it will be run to line up with him. And you are right, huge difference between normal and sport mode

I just can't wait to RIP this thing though some dirt or sand trails

Back
Top Bottom