\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Most are. But the voodoo gt350r is the best modern muscle car. 2015 Z28 Camaro right behind it. All them boat challengers are way down the list

This is all Facts. Test drove a challenger SRT a while back. So underwhelming. Challengers are great looking pony cars though

Last edited:
My daily (08 Infiniti G35X)

Attachments

• 52D81F36-DD39-49F3-9AB2-B816A0C05249.jpeg
    52D81F36-DD39-49F3-9AB2-B816A0C05249.jpeg
    440.5 KB · Views: 30
1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Really Good price considering how much the owner put it into.

Owner gave me a USB drive with photos of every step he took to restore it. Binder with every receipt and service. pretty crazy.
Pics not loading
Brb resetting my internet router

Here's some sound clips for yall. I think the Trans-Am cars were my favorite race group. Top 5 were going at it hard the whole race and swapping spots, in cars with amazing race history and 7 figure values.... Plus, they're loud af.
The gt40s were driving hard too. after the one guy went into the dirt and almost wrecked it, he pulled off.

Just picked it up, nice little weekend whip.
I want to say someone is selling a yellow one up the street, I saw it last week on my way into the office. I started to turn around and see what they were asking. I doubt I could get away with another car purchase though.
Dealer almost tried to deny a third water pump repair attempt under warranty lol I’m having another leak from a coolant line which is a lot more obvious so I knew I’d just get into a back and forth with them and left the dealer to fix the line ASAP.
Might be time to take the issue up the line and let the owner and car company know. If it is covered under warranty then I don't want any static about it, just do your job. I have no issue letting my complaint be known, a lot of the mid tier think they are gods. Until you let there management or boss know, humble that BS real quick.

I want to say someone is selling a yellow one up the street, I saw it last week on my way into the office. I started to turn around and see what they were asking. I doubt I could get away with another car purchase though.

Might be time to take the issue up the line and let the owner and car company know. If it is covered under warranty then I don't want any static about it, just do your job. I have no issue letting my complaint be known, a lot of the mid tier think they are gods. Until you let there management or boss know, humble that BS real quick.

I let them know that I talked to VWoA and that they’re willing to assign a regional case manager so they can review why this issue has needed repeated repairs.

So update on my a/c problem. Took it to pep boys cause they do free checks. Thanks to whoever suggested that btw. So I noticed the fans weren’t running when the ac was on, pressure on the system was fine and the compressor was fine. The guy checks it out and tells me the system is empty so they have to evacuate and recharge it. Says it will be $400. I said 400 for a recharge? And how is the system empty if I checked it and it was full. He said I have a leak. I told him I’ll just take my keys back. They broke my key fob somehow but I had to go so I just left it like that. On my way to work suddenly start feeling cold air, few minutes later it’s ice cold. Looks like the fans are working now. Dude tried to charge me 400 to basically reconnect the fans :rofl:

So update on my a/c problem. Took it to pep boys cause they do free checks. Thanks to whoever suggested that btw. So I noticed the fans weren’t running when the ac was on, pressure on the system was fine and the compressor was fine. The guy checks it out and tells me the system is empty so they have to evacuate and recharge it. Says it will be $400. I said 400 for a recharge? And how is the system empty if I checked it and it was full. He said I have a leak. I told him I’ll just take my keys back. They broke my key fob somehow but I had to go so I just left it like that. On my way to work suddenly start feeling cold air, few minutes later it’s ice cold. Looks like the fans are working now. Dude tried to charge me 400 to basically reconnect the fans :rofl:
I saw on Facebook some dude got quoted 2k for changing spark plugs, coil packs, an oil change, and the air filter :lol:

Back
Top Bottom