\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

En route
Attach66520_20190601_145728.jpg
Did the guy sell it for any reason, has his eye on something else, or just cleaning out his collection?

Father in law keeps drunk driving his S class and damaging it. Gearing up to buy a new supposedly.. Kinda want the trashed one :lol:

I’m getting the itch :smh:
Started checking out some m4s in my area.
Even found a m3 CS
The responsible side of me losing this one I think.
Any of y’all just say **** it treat yourself one time while you can with no kids/ single?

Last edited:
I’m getting the itch :smh:
Started checking out some m4s in my area.
Even found a m3 CS
The responsible side of me losing this one I think.
Any of y’all just say **** it treat yourself one time while you can with no kids/ single?

Shoot. Treat yourself. I dont regret treating my self to that 70’ Mustang. Once my kid is in the picture, its all about him.

Is he mayor of the city or something or are the cops just not responding to the accidents.

.1% he's also only hit stationary objects. Just drops a wad of cash on the spot like the tooth fairy

Last edited:
.1% he's also only hit stationary objects. Just drops a wad of cash on the spot like the tooth fairy
It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt or killed, then "we had no idea." Not coming with the black cloak, because I had reckless behavior in my younger days. Nothing like drinking and driving more driving fast. However dude needs to smarten up before something bad happens.

why doesnt he just take an uber/lyft im sure its cheaper than dropping cash on the spot lol

He's in the .1% :lol: the money means absolutely nothing he couldn't tell the difference if he tried

He's in the .1% :lol: the money means absolutely nothing he couldn't tell the difference if he tried
Until something like this happens.

Lady in Altima died, motorcycle is under his truck and another car was pushed off the road. This is the guys second DUI, with a car chase also on his record. Let this happen to my family, I am going to take the person money and their life. You can bet on that.

Back
Top Bottom