Dat @ss.
CCF24292-683F-43C4-9228-F7D89DBD6DF3.jpeg
Nice wheels b

My challenger has alot of body roll
What's a good solution?
Sway bars? Strut bars? Both?

Do coil overs help?

I'm inept when it comes to suspension
Get the front strut braces that go next to either side of the shaker & also get the rear strut bar that fits into the trunk...thank me later

I'd kill for a GT2RS. Porsche built a ton of them too, so I suspect they are going to depreciate pretty badly over the next 12-18 months, at which point I'll happily trade my GT3RS for one.

Been keeping up with this thread a while a lot of dope rides in here

Got the opportunity to buy my dream truck earlier this month, 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road. Fell in love with it after a trip to Utah in one a couple years ago. It's also my first brand new car still cant believe it's mine the modding will start later this summer.

Anyone with deep knowledge in audio? I just want something crisp/clear and actually feel the bass hit.

Guy online had this in his accord and moving on from it to something else. Asking $550 (+ship possibly)

JL Audio 10W3v3-2 10" 2-ohm Component Subwoofer
JL Audio JX500/1D 500W x 1 Car Amplifier AudioControl LC2i (black) OEM Line Converter
Sound Ordnance BB10-1V Single 10" Vented Box 1.2 cu.ft
20190324_220055.jpg

20190324_220041.jpg

I went to our better audio shop in town and they quoted me $1600 installed :stoneface: (seems extremely high?)

Quote For:
I dont remember the exact part numbers
JL 12" Sub
LC2i
JL Amp
Sub Box
Wiring, labor, etc

Last edited:
Pics?

Its almost 6 am and im up watching this vid

91385974-31FB-4E0B-AD79-C4E17D08447B.jpeg

Nothing too crazy, just that instead of me drilling holes into my stock manifold for MPI, I can just switch with a euro manifold as they’re MPI from the factory overseas.

Anyone with deep knowledge in audio? I just want something crisp/clear and actually feel the bass hit.

Guy online had this in his accord and moving on from it to something else. Asking $550 (+ship possibly)

JL Audio 10W3v3-2 10" 2-ohm Component Subwoofer
JL Audio JX500/1D 500W x 1 Car Amplifier AudioControl LC2i (black) OEM Line Converter
Sound Ordnance BB10-1V Single 10" Vented Box 1.2 cu.ft
20190324_220055.jpg

20190324_220041.jpg

I went to our better audio shop in town and they quoted me $1600 installed :stoneface: (seems extremely high?)

Quote For:
I dont remember the exact part numbers
JL 12" Sub
LC2i
JL Amp
Sub Box
Wiring, labor, etc

550 is fair second hand and yes 1600 is super OD.

I had a similar setup in my whip in highschool. With a proper ported box it'll Thumppppp. I had a 12inch w3 and a 1000w JL amp tho.

Stock car audio systems have gotten BRAZY the last decade and a half. Dont seem need to go aftermarket anything to get that knock

With an NSX for daily drive and an SL55 / SL65 for the weekend. I could live happily ever after.
I would not Supercharge the NSX. Leave that to the AMG

60374968-7777-4AA6-87BF-CABE9EE358BA.jpeg

Spotted this beauty the other day.

Joint had a 572cc motor in there sounded nasty
He also had all Hotchkiss suspension and a 4 link in the rear
Looking at that back tire I bet that thing puts down some power.

Sadness at the cost for NSX's, like WHY do you have to be so expensive. Just let ME find one, I have a line on a good RX7. But the look of an NSX I would rather have.

Edit: Some decent priced ones out there if someone is really in the market. I swear just to many damn cars out in the 90's to get.

Last edited:
Looking at that back tire I bet that thing puts down some power.

Sadness at the cost for NSX's, like WHY do you have to be so expensive. Just let ME find one, I have a line on a good RX7. But the look of an NSX I would rather have.

Edit: Some decent priced ones out there if someone is really in the market. I swear just to many damn cars out in the 90's to get.

He said it puts down 500 to the rear wheels and he can't hook.

Yes I hope when I'm ready to cop the 90s hype dies down

Gear head confession: for the past 4 years i thought NSX's OEM motors were the J32's up until early this year i found out they were the C30's :frown:

Back
Top Bottom