\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

If I was to have any Lexus other than an LFA I'd Have the badges replaced with Toyota ones.

Same goes for the NSX and honda

I am the opposite. Love Hondas but mostly talking about the older 80-90's to early 2000's ones. If Acura at the time didn't have the Integra, they definitely wouldn't be that thought of during those days. But with Honda's they had the Civics, Civic Hatch, CRX, Prelude, even some Accords.

Funny how this was my dream car back in high school. Haha.

5bb95dc47e0c4155971749c2a9735861.jpg

The security guard told me to be careful with my driving because it comes back to my workplace :lol: when i was going to lunch a Dodge Charger RT also leaving floored it so i stayed behind him lol I told him the exhaust doesn’t help when just driving and he was like “yeah, even when you’re just driving it sounds like it and you’ve got the decal so people might think you’re street racing”

Funny how this was my dream car back in high school. Haha.

5bb95dc47e0c4155971749c2a9735861.jpg

There was this nice integra (blue) for sale on one of the main roads to the park when i was high school. And another (red) on the main road thru town.

Man i was talkin how id do whatever it took to get either one of those. I was determined, but sports kept me occupied and busy :lol:

Finally got some new tires so I could put my black 22s on the beast. Blackout is almost done, just need to do the trim now
Did you get bigger tires than last time? I think last time I said I didn’t like the 22s but they actually look pretty good now.

The security guard told me to be careful with my driving because it comes back to my workplace :lol: when i was going to lunch a Dodge Charger RT also leaving floored it so i stayed behind him lol I told him the exhaust doesn’t help when just driving and he was like “yeah, even when you’re just driving it sounds like it and you’ve got the decal so people might think you’re street racing”
My last job we did donuts and burnouts litterally in front of the site. It was in a industrial area so no one ever cared not even management as long as it was off of company property. I had skid marks going 2-3 blocks from my last cobra.
No ****s given :lol:

Did you get bigger tires than last time? I think last time I said I didn’t like the 22s but they actually look pretty good now.
They're the same size, but these ones do seem to run a little bigger. They are definitely bulging more on the sidewalk. Also helps that they are new, and the old tires were pretty much bald so the old ones were smaller both height and width wise

20180515_212605.jpg
Swing bucket ready for the shows. New head/tailights. Took a step back with the maro gonna take another few weeks :emoji_sob:
'i think i seen u one day
FEW months ago
exiting hegenburger
that whole street after the exit by the jack in the box
u was doing extra when u noticed me????
was that u
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

How on earth do you keep those black cars clean? I washed my car today cause it sat in my garage apartment and some bird crapped all over it from being on the inside. Went to some spot and payed $25 and it looked almost the same. White is like a gift and a curse. Looks way cleaner but then doesn't look that clean when it is.

How on earth do you keep those black cars clean? I washed my car today cause it sat in my garage apartment and some bird crapped all over it from being on the inside. Went to some spot and payed $25 and it looked almost the same. White is like a gift and a curse. Looks way cleaner but then doesn't look that clean when it is.
I have a white car that I haven’t touched in a few weeks and it looks fine :lol:

Man I’m going through this right now :lol:. First black car I’ve ever had and it’s all true what they say about keeping it clean. I park under a bunch of trees and my cars been pretty much green recently from all the pollen. I just keep the interior clean and wash the outside every couple weeks

'i think i seen u one day
FEW months ago
exiting hegenburger
that whole street after the exit by the jack in the box
u was doing extra when u noticed me????
was that u
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Ima keep it real with you.i couldnt remember what i did last week let alone a few months ago unless something happened i can remember :lol:.
That being said maybe I get around

Traded in the three eight for a 1J. . . Couldnt be me.

Not even a 2j tho? Nah im not throwing a toyota motor in my regal if anything ima swap a ls2-ls3 in it may more power for the buck but everyone already knows this >D

Hi guys.

So I bought an 2012 E93 M3 to replace my '13 Camaro. 75k on the dash with a clean bill of health.

Been having a blast with this baby man. Gotta get some paint touch up and my trunk repainted since someone wanted to key it :smh:but replace wheels and rubber, tint, OEM exhaust mod and some bolt ons should do it for now.

FullSizeRender-3.jpeg

IMG_0120.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom