\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

For the homie who asked about two calipers per rotor

For the homie who asked about two calipers per rotor
thanks man. thats crazy. i wonder what effect that has on their stopping distance. i mean if the brakes straight up LOCK with no slip at all...i feel like your car would just skid to a stop every time. thats GOTTA be hell on your tires

Wow !! Double calipers!!
Umm I've seen them on vipers , but used in the rear as parking brake , seems like over kill , like dude said murder on ur tires to lock up , especially on the track when there hot and soft [emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji]

Concept/ street racing cars aren't really my style

I'm a fly cat. I like luxury. I like to drive slow so everyone can see me and appreciate my presence and hear Mobb Deep bump from the speakers simultaneously

Acura needs to bring back the Legend, on some retro ****

Concept/ street racing cars aren't really my style

I'm a fly cat. I like luxury. I like to drive slow so everyone can see me and appreciate my presence and hear Mobb Deep bump from the speakers simultaneously

Acura needs to bring back the Legend, on some retro ****

Too bad the TSX is its replacement and the first gen was nice, but wasn't liking the newer version. ILX is butt I'd rather just get an Accord.

While I'm not balling like the rest of you, I'm elated at owning my first car. As long as the car is clean, I'm happy.

Like 69 Camaros, 60s mustangs, Nova, 70-71 Chally, etc

Datsun 510

And 60s v dubs are dope. Bugs, squarebacks, notchbacks, busses

But ill never drive them

My bro in law has a 69 camaro and it's an amazing car to drive and drive in. But you'd probably hate how loud that v8 is

Back
Top Bottom