\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

you can feed more power to your drivers, but after a certain point there'll be distortion. 

yea DVC gives you more wiring options.  forgot the details bc it's been a while.  agree, JL is a good n expensive.

what's your setup?
Just have a JBL MS8 in mine

Don't want to tear into it 

:pimp:

This happened near my house today. No news yet on the driver, just that he was airlifted with unknown injuries.

10731112_719535878130481_8087264948346838374_n.jpg

:x |I  
Damn! Hope everyone was ok in that, T bone to the driver side too :x

Speaking of crashes, saw this video the other day:

Miraculously, the chick lived. Broken arm and 2 vertebrae, she was in a coma, but is now recovering.

smh yah and he's not trying to budge off the price either guy is crazy if he thinks he gonna get anywhere near the price lol told the guy good luck
smart move, the repair bills are going to start piling up on that thing soon, suspension parts, sensors, brakes. all that will start needing attention real soon. Find yourself a nice DHS or DTS with half those miles for that price. 

By the way i had an interview at Toyota today so i checked out the new Camry, that thing is 
pimp.gif

i've been all aboard on the new bodystyle Accord, but i'd take that Camry over it for sure. Interior was nice as hell too. 

Last edited:
:pimp:

This happened near my house today. No news yet on the driver, just that he was airlifted with unknown injuries.

10731112_719535878130481_8087264948346838374_n.jpg

:x |I  
First of rip to anybody involved if indeed the case.
Second how do you get tboned by a tree?
looks like they went to fast and slid sideways? Cant tell by thw background pics tho

Last edited:
Why is there people stopped on the right lane? Kinda weird

Went to the Texas state fair today. Saw the new mustang gt too bad it was a convertible.. Got to see the new hellcat as well. :pimp:

Sat in a camaro.. How do you guys see out of those tiny windows?! :lol:

dam those accidents are crazy when cars get wrapped aound something from the drivers side makes me think twice about speeding or driving on mountains but still do it anyway :lol:

i legit never knew how strong trees were til i saw cars getting wrapped around em put it in context

Last edited:
i aint into those old stangs but that fox body looks good especially in that pic with those wheels :pimp:

need moar pics of that fox body.
Any goodies?
not much. my powerdyne project went out the window since i got a family coming. but maybe in the future once I sell the Z

please excuse my dirty engine bay, this was taken before i cleaned it, no clue where the after pic is

not much. my powerdyne project went out the window since i got a family coming. but maybe in the future once I sell the Z
please excuse my dirty engine bay, this was taken before i cleaned it, no clue where the after pic is

2003 Cobra wheels :smokin

Would be real cool to throw a supercharger on there bro, it would really wake it up. Got a buddy that's got a 90 Gt with a 331 stroker with a vortech supercharger on it, that car is a riot (and a handful) to drive :lol:

Going to take a picture of my dash later on and see what advice you guys have. Never done a car stereo install before, just looking at some pointers.

Going to take a picture of my dash later on and see what advice you guys have. Never done a car stereo install before, just looking at some pointers.
Pretty straight forward on that car. Probably a couple screws, and some clips that hold that dash trim in. Take that off, remove old stereo, unclip the wiring. Attach new wiring harness to old one, it'll just plug in. On the other side, match up your wire colours on the wiring harness with the wires coming out of your brand new Cd player. Make connections using but connectors or soldering them (the recommended method). Install aftermarket dash adapter kit you've bought. Slide in new radio, and enjoy.

Tips:
- Pull on all your connections once made, to make sure they're worth half a damn
- Unclip your pigtail from the back of your new radio. Then make the connections with the new wiring harness. Then plug everything together, much easier
- Plug everything together, and make sure everything works, BEFORE finishing up the install and putting the dash back together. Nothing worse then having to rip everything apart again cuz you ****** something up in the wiring.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom