\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Are birds attracted to shiny things? I find that everytime I wash my car, there is bird poop in a day or 2

No one else in my family has this issue. Im about to chop down all the trees around my house. Major buzzkill to wash and wax to find bird poop on it after

Are birds attracted to shiny things? I find that everytime I wash my car, there is bird poop in a day or 2

No one else in my family has this issue. Im about to chop down all the trees around my house. Major buzzkill to wash and wax to find bird poop on it after
so true!!

ive been fortunate so far .. 2 weeks post wash and still nothing

i don't know about birds being attracted by newly washed cars but i do know that if you ever wanted it to rain...wash your car
god damnit man you aren't lying. Anytime I wash my car, it rains no more than 2 or 3 days later EVERY time. Even when it says it's not going to

[thread="266081"]It was 3am on the highway and I was driving 55 with a logjam of cars because of the cop, then the cop got off the exit so I opened it up and hit like 90-95 to separate from all the traafic but the cop got back on the highway.[/thread]
:rofl:

Bro have you not seen cops pull that move all the time?

actually ive never seen a cop do it. that would be the ultimate okey doke. i frequent nyc > boston, the hardest cops are the ones that are deep in the cut at night with the unmarked interceptor...black on black. straight murder with that OD tints. come out of the woodwork like

batman-and-joker-o.gif

:smh: knock on wood tho i've been good so far..

i just found the Evo i sold 2 years ago on craigslist. hahaha.  it still exactly the way i sold it with the same parts i left on it. Still has the intercooler i put on it, evo 7 tails, rallyarmor mud flaps, cobb intake, window visors, smoked side markers, turbo timer exactly where i had it mounted, and it's still running on e85. It's 100% my old car. Hella funny

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/4531730284.html

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 duh but it was a lot better when i had it.  i took my Volks off and some other stuff when i sold it. And it was sitting at 405WHP and had 84k miles.

sold it to some stupid 19yr old that got a bunch of money from a settlement when the steering on the G35 he had just bought went out.

i heard from tons of people that saw him just beating the **** out of it within the next couple months after i sold it.  Then i got a notice like a year later that the car was impounded it because he never registered it and kept driving it 
mean.gif

before i sold it:

Last edited:
Wow so i texted the guy and been talking to him. He bought it at the auction after the trust fund herion addict i sold it to got it impounded, he bought it for $3k 
sick.gif

but the ACD, ******, Tranfer case, rear diff was all toast. 

i got the notice of the auction since i was the last registered owner but i was in Hawaii so i couldn't go 
mean.gif

Wow so i texted the guy and been talking to him. He bought it at the auction after the trust fund herion addict i sold it to got it impounded, he bought it for $3k :x  

but the ACD, ******, Tranfer case, rear diff was all toast. 

i got the notice of the auction since i was the last registered owner but i was in Hawaii so i couldn't go :smh:

3k? i need to hit these auctions

:lol:  duh but it was a lot better when i had it.  i took my Volks off and some other stuff when i sold it. And it was sitting at 405WHP and had 84k miles.

Out of curiosity, how long can Evo engine's last? I drive A LOT :lol:

In general, modern engines are built to last a long time(Over 150K miles) It's usually all the other things that go first (turbos, transmissions, etc)

Auctions are real hit or miss, they can be full of gems one day and a whole bunch of 98 Dodge Neons the next :lol: ....Most states got a couple legit auctions if you look em up online or ask a mechanic if you know one... It's a couple i go to here in MD, and once came up on an 03 Infinity G35 for the low, had only like 40 k miles on it :pimp:

Auctions are real hit or miss, they can be full of gems one day and a whole bunch of 98 Dodge Neons the next :lol: ....Most states got a couple legit auctions if you look em up online or ask a mechanic if you know one... It's a couple i go to here in MD, and once came up on an 03 Infinity G35 for the low, had only like 40 k miles on it :pimp:

We have some good ones down here in VA Beach. My homeboy got a 2010 S Class for 13k back in april. Some D Boy had it and they hit him with the RICO. SMH :smh::smh::smh::smh:. It has like 70k miles on it but for an S Class thats kind of low. He think he stunting. lol.

Last edited:

We have some good ones down here in VA Beach. My homeboy got a 2010 S Class for 13k back in april. Some D Boy had it and they hit him with the RICO. SMH :smh::smh::smh::smh:. It has like 70k miles on it but for an S Class thats kind of low. He think he stunting. lol.
Yea i know ppl be going to VA and PA for auctions as well, alotta places to find some good or flashy whips

what percent tints?
if i remember correctly i had 5% on the backs and 35% on the fronts.

i went with 20% rear and 35% fronts on my current Evo for a more even look. i like it better

laugh.gif
 duh but it was a lot better when i had it.  i took my Volks off and some other stuff when i sold it. And it was sitting at 405WHP and had 84k miles.
Out of curiosity, how long can Evo engine's last? I drive A LOT
laugh.gif
Pretty long especially if you take care of them and do the right tunes (if you mod it).   I know a guy from the Evo forums that commutes to work every day, as a Master Tech at Ferrari, in his Evo which is tuned somewhere in the 300-400whp range i believe. and it has like 340k miles on the stock motor, probably more now.

you can check it out on his Instagram @4REtech

Last edited:
do you ever get pulled over? i used to drive an 8th gen civic with 35% all around and got pulled over twice around sac back when i went to school in davis

do you ever get pulled over? i used to drive an 8th gen civic with 35% all around and got pulled over twice around sac back when i went to school in davis
no i haven't gotten pulled over since i was driving my Integra in high school. *knock on wood*
Evos really hold there value or is that a common price @Nelson999
Yea they hold their value pretty well if you keep them clean and in good shape and clean title.  That guy will probably realistically get 17 for that one with 106k miles.

i sold it for $22,500 2 years ago with 82k miles, after buying it for $15k with 70k miles 
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom