\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Just rode in my cousins husband A4. That interior is :x

:smokin

Audi interiors in my opinion are second to none. The interior in the new IS impressed me quite a bit, especially in comparison to previous Lexus interiors. I tend to gravitate more towards clean interiors with minimal layouts- the mk6 Golf I have is an interior I love although most would find it bland, and same can be said for the new BMW 3/4 series interiors - I actually prefer them without the navi screens. My brother just got his hands on an S4 and despite how much is going on in terms of interface, I really like the overall look of the interior and the manner in which its more directed towards the driver.

The upcoming S3 interior is incredible IMO, the 7 inch slide up screen is pretty great, hopefully it comes through in the US spec car.

That interior is spot on, honestly had me looking at a few Audis in my area. He copped his for 4 grand. A freaking steal.

:smokin

Audi interiors in my opinion are second to none. The interior in the new IS impressed me quite a bit, especially in comparison to previous Lexus interiors. I tend to gravitate more towards clean interiors with minimal layouts- the mk6 Golf I have is an interior I love although most would find it bland, and same can be said for the new BMW 3/4 series interiors - I actually prefer them without the navi screens. My brother just got his hands on an S4 and despite how much is going on in terms of interface, I really like the overall look of the interior and the manner in which its more directed towards the driver.

The upcoming S3 interior is incredible IMO, the 7 inch slide up screen is pretty great, hopefully it comes through in the US spec car.

im an audi fan an honestly the interiors are not all that...................S/S line will be better than reg models for sure though
lexus def has better interior than audi right now

i was in the 2014 S class the other day..................................now that is a thing of beauty

also the new caddys have great interiors

btw though, love the a3 sedan

Last edited:
im an audi fan an honestly the interiors are not all that...................S/S line will be better than reg models for sure though
lexus def has better interior than audi right now

i was in the 2014 S class the other day..................................now that is a thing of beauty

also the new caddys have great interiors

btw though, love the a3 sedan
Per my earlier post in this thread, I actually sold my 2006 Lexus GS to a Audi A5 S line.  Everyone (especially the ladies) falls in love with the interior. Something about the way they designed it makes the panties moist.   But damn, Lexus definitely stepped up their interior game with that new GS.  Might eventually go back.

Man I really regret getting my damn Mazda6 every time i come in here :x

Should have got either a mazda3 hatch, audi a4, or lexus is300 ..

I had 9k-10k to spend too..

Last edited:

new mazada 6 is kinda clean doh
14_mazda6_intsport.jpg

2013-sema-mazda-clubsport-6-concept-1.JPG

id rather wait on mazda3speed. if they run with this new design (but make a widebody agressive ver) and make it awd the could steal A LOT of thunder from subaru.

a4 >D meh. i guess w.e

that new is350 only looks ridiculous in all black. that F sport package with burgundy interior and murder exterior is :x :wow: :evil:. and the new IS interior is probably one of the greatest designs ive ever seen in my life. if i had the bread id seriously consider trading in my x for that.

350 awd is like $60K tho :smh:

Just had a dude yell "THAT'S A NICE RENTAL BRO!", outside of his mustang with his boy.

I'm like "Thank you!" :D ,with the biggest smile on my face. He then yells "DID YOUR DADDY BUY IT FOR YOU?!" and speeds away.

How are you going to call it a rental, then ask if my father bought it for me.

:lol: :smh:

The salt is real my friends.

that car im drivin make you feel some type of way :lol:

:smh:

I had to leave the store I walked into quick. Thought they were going to come back and throw something at it.

First time I've encountered that, though. Most people show mad love. 80% of them ask me what kind of car it is.
The hate is crazy, even if your dad did buy it for you, so what

If you have a car like that, you need to have multiple cars, including something like a Honda/Toyota for when you don't want the attention.

new mazada 6 is kinda clean doh

2013-sema-mazda-clubsport-6-concept-1.JPG

id rather wait on mazda3speed. if they run with this new design (but make a widebody agressive ver) and make it awd the could steal A LOT of thunder from subaru.

a4 >D meh. i guess w.e

that new is350 only looks ridiculous in all black. that F sport package with burgundy interior and murder exterior is :x :wow: :evil:. and the new IS interior is probably one of the greatest designs ive ever seen in my life. if i had the bread id seriously consider trading in my x for that.

350 awd is like $60K tho :smh:

That is clean. Has an aggressive look to it and I like that front lip spoiler. I agree a wide body would be :smokin with some fat rear tires.

i need me one of these 2014 jaguar xj supercharged, they're just too nice, hopefully by next year this time i should have one.

Back
Top Bottom