\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

2013 Dodge Charger R/T STP.
Deffo not an investment.

Last edited:
There's a reason they didnt sell many of DA Dodge Hurst, I mean DA magnums(08 or any year) they are ugly and not very popular. Just because they throw DA hemi in there doesn't make it a collectible car. If you think you can cop DA 08 magnum for 20k now and sell it for half a milli in a few years why don't you own one? There are a SMALL handful of cars that are worth half a mill or even 100k 10-20 years after release and I PROMISE DA magnum will not be in that category.

Magnums were selling, only reason it got da

Axe was because of exec that wasnt a fan.

That 08 srt8 will be a highly collectable car

For mopar fans, especially that blue joint.

Last edited:
Magnums were selling yet very limited were produced? Lol they weren't selling at all that's y DA biznessman didn't want it.

What kind of business man would stop producing something that makes them profit?

That's like saying Steve Jobs stopped selling the iPhone cuz he wasn't a fan but there were still people willing to buy it

i love muscle cars.

if da magnum will be worth 500k then da cts v will b worth 2 mil

sorry bruh this is just too outlandish to agree on.

Umm yes it is along with da convertible ZL1

Some of ya just aint versed in muscle cars so

Ya just sounding clue less...
Dude, muscle cars today arnt even close to what they were in the 60s.  Just cuz it has a hemi like the 60s muscle cars doesnt mean its collectible.  Your all stuck on the supply of the car.  While it is low the demand just isnt there.  If it was it would have never dropped over 15k in value since its been out. 

edit: i don't actually wanna be that mean guy cracking jokes about people

anyway, got an email from AMG about submitting a picture that could potentially be added to one of their calendars or posters. deadline is oct 31, but I submitted this for now. gonna try to get something better before the deadline. still no door handles lol. tried painting my silver ones instead of wrapping them and that turned out horribly. might still just vinyl wrap them black, but a guy on another forum just totaled his black c63 and is parting it out. he said he'd send me his door handles next week when he gets his car back so I might just wait for those. not sure how the key lock thing will work though?

also, i'm thinking about wrapping my e60 in a matte black now as well. been going back and forth for a while now. I just hate the grayish color, because it's got some green undertones that look hideous to me. i'd just go gloss black, but I've read that the gloss vinyl doesn't really have the depth of paint so it never looks quite as good which is why i'm leaning towards a matte color again.

Last edited:
edit: i don't actually wanna be that mean guy cracking jokes about people

anyway, got an email from AMG about submitting a picture that could potentially be added to one of their calendars or posters. deadline is oct 31, but I submitted this for now. gonna try to get something better before the deadline. still no door handles lol. tried painting my silver ones instead of wrapping them and that turned out horribly. might still just vinyl wrap them black, but a guy on another forum just totaled his black c63 and is parting it out. he said he'd send me his door handles next week when he gets his car back so I might just wait for those. not sure how the key lock thing will work though?

also, i'm thinking about wrapping my e60 in a matte black now as well. been going back and forth for a while now. I just hate the grayish color, because it's got some green undertones that look hideous to me. i'd just go gloss black, but I've read that the gloss vinyl doesn't really have the depth of paint so it never looks quite as good which is why i'm leaning towards a matte color again.
What type of vinyl did you use? and what size sheet would you recommend for a little 93 toyota pick up?

Back
Top Bottom