\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I mentally chose the S2000 over a 5.0
but this pic got me rethinking me decision
:x

Last edited:
Yeah, silly mistake.

I've done all the work on my cars tho

From installing coilovers, headers, exhaust, full systems, etc

Thats all nuts and bolts though. Not hating but don't say you know alot about cars if you cant do a.basic engine swap or transmission work my $.02

Son picks da worst representation for American

Muscle :smh:

I was never really into American cars at all. Never looked into them or cared about anything for them. But if you are a fan of them please explain to me why some American muscle guys think the foxbody mustang was like the best one and some don't? is it the weight issue? I always hear people arguing about which is the best mustang and I'm just sitting there like "I like hondas"

Wtf do the windows look so small? But I agree american cars shouldn't be slammed. Looks was better on hondas etc

Son picks da worst representation for American

Muscle
mean.gif

I was never really into American cars at all. Never looked into them or cared about anything for them. But if you are a fan of them please explain to me why some American muscle guys think the foxbody mustang was like the best one and some don't? is it the weight issue? I always hear people arguing about which is the best mustang and I'm just sitting there like "I like hondas"
when you go from...

1969-ford-mustang-mach-1-428-cobra-jet-11%20.jpg

to

dsc02017wh6atu5.jpg

you can see da distaste....

from making 400ish horsepower to barely cracking 150hp
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom