\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

em
^ son u sound like a royal jester, hush up

About domestics and dodge before someone

In these NT forums pulls out a SRT8 & embarrasses

You.

embarassed what ninja ?? that you need to bring up the supercharged srt when im talking about raw v6 g's vs raw v8 dodge ? respond and please tell me how they would be embarassing me because someone has an srt , lets mod a v6 infiniti with the same stuff the srt is modded and tell me who wins and say the truth

:lol: SRT8's aint even super charged...

Shows how much you know....

Da difference between a R/T & a SRT is bore

diameter, you gotta drop WAY more money on da

V6 to even catch up what a regular HEMI can do

Nearly stock...c'mon b..da more u talk da more u

Look bad....

And illicit ur a clown. Theres more than going fast. And the G is barely fast. Like congrats on owning a 6vyr old car...theyre great cars... im not marrying my challenger. Its not to death till we part... 24 months. If I want another G ill buy one.. dudes be killin me with the car I owns the best there is stuff. Its sad.... since this threads inception ive had 4 dif whips now and dudes have tried to clown on every one lol. I guess if u not goldstreet or coppin da hemi its irrelevant.

To me tho... the r/t is flat out waste of cash... its not fast. So what? In gunna drop 6 more grand so I can post on NT I has the hemi? Im good... ppl mirin my car before I ever finushed the paperwork.

FAll back n wry about u youngin... by the time u cop summin else ill be on my 5th whip n 5 years. When I cop the srt I fully expect... "shoulda got the boss 302. Shoulda got the m3. Etc etc"

Co sign. I know people like this in real life too. One of my neighbors bought a G35 a month ago with 140K miles on it and now he swears he's doing big things in life :lol: Talking @#$% about other people's cars...I wouldn't even care if he wasn't bragging, but the way he talks you'd swear he's pushing a new lambo

The srt8 is NOT supercharged. Maybe you are thinking of the Camaro ZL1 which is supercharged at 580hp. To the non car enthusiast camaros and challengers and mustangs all look the same.

Last edited:
man almost every car in here is nice except those dodges , yall win i dont know about dodges and i thought the s was for supercharged , more overpriced to me lol keep paying 40k for stripes and spoilers

Yep, one day I will own one
smokin.gif
My unk has one putting down around 7 to the wheels, its too sick 
nthat.gif

Jewsee dont know **** about no cars, he tried to tell me GNs can't put that kind of power down 
laugh.gif

man almost every car in here is nice except those dodges , yall win i dont know about dodges and i thought the s was for supercharged , more overpriced to me lol keep paying 40k for stripes and spoilers

The Challenger R/T is one of the least depreciating cars in America.

If you paid 40 k for an infinity g35 sedan two years ago your car is now worth about 26k

If you paid 30k for a Challenger two years ago your car is now worth 25k.

It gets worse for infinity as the years progress.

Go to kbb.com or just go to cars.com and look up prices.

If i owned any car that plummeted like that I'd be sick

Im having to type the same things over and over again :smh:

Last edited:
My unk has one putting down around 7 to the wheels, its too sick :nthat:

Jewsee dont know **** about no cars, he tried to tell me GNs can't put that kind of power down :lol:

Reported. I saidddd ur unk didnt put 50k into a GN.. Pictures never surfaced of that car... Uve lied twice now

Keep it pushin

Last edited:

you know nothing about cars

SRT aint even supercharged to begin with,,, :rofl:

dodge chargers are ugly? sure the old ones, see some of the new ones people drive then you will hush up

you are such a troll its not even funny. i drive a '12 charger r/t but im not like you and dont think my car is better than anyones but it sure as hell is better than a damn G. i can tell you that much.

go brag about your cool car some where else. its obvious you have no knowledge about cars at all. hopefully someone bans you from this thread because its annoying.

you know nothing about cars

SRT aint even supercharged to begin with,,, :rofl:

dodge chargers are ugly? sure the old ones, see some of the new ones people drive then you will hush up

you are such a troll its not even funny. i drive a '12 charger r/t but im not like you and dont think my car is better than anyones but it sure as hell is better than a damn G. i can tell you that much.

go brag about your cool car some where else. its obvious you have no knowledge about cars at all. hopefully someone bans you from this thread because its annoying.

I mean.... Looks are COMPLETELY subjective. I personally prefer the plain look of the 04 Charger over the new 2011 body. The new ones are cool but look a little too much like a EVO to me.

Somehow someway the Hemi talk pops up on every page in this thread. :lol: NT loves dat hemi doh

Umm 6.1/6.4l hemi, blistein suspension, heavy

Duty 5 speed( 8 coming soon) sticky tires wrappin

20 inch rims...u sound like a car rookie b...

The newer style chargers look better than the g's

They shouldn't be compared, though.

Different markets, different intents, different technologies, etc etc

The problem with you America car lovers is you compare what you have to what everyone else has.

I don't compare my accord to a mustang, challenger, camaro.

Why compare yours?

Last edited:

The problem with you America car lovers is you compare what you have to what everyone else has.

Why compare yours?

>D :rolleyes

:lol: almost everyone does this... Blaming Americans is such and American thing to do :smh:

Why compare yours?

i wasnt even comparing my car to anyones :lol:

dude is in here talking nonsense and just blatantly hating on dodge and making stuff up.

im not like everyone else, Hemi's are cool but its not the end all be all.

That's 1 person :lol:

Naw man in the last 10-15 pages dudes are literally coming out of the woodwork to hate on Da Hemis. Random posters don't even know about cars taking shots and usually me and ninja respond.

Da Hemis are awesome cars but they aren't the greatest but people in this thread get butturt because we like our cars and can speak about them.

I've decided I'm buying either an 06' Pontiac GTO or a Jeep SRT8 within the year cash.... So all you American muscle haters pipe down.

The Challenger R/T is one of the least depreciating cars in America.

If you paid 40 k for an infinity g35 sedan two years ago your car is now worth about 26k

If you paid 30k for a Challenger two years ago your car is now worth 25k.

It gets worse for infinity as the years progress.

Go to kbb.com or just go to cars.com and look up prices.

If i owned any car that plummeted like that I'd be sick

Im having to type the same things over and over again
mean.gif
But who cares how much your car is worth?

Unless you trying to trade it in or whatever in the future. Im buying a car im sticking to til the engine sings its last song.

Can't we all just get along?

Anybody got thoughts on a 94 vette?
I want one so bad but I plan to cop a 5.0 first

Back
Top Bottom