\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

1719414088763.png

1719414127017.png

spotted this in hollywood, nice evolution
love the widebody

Saw one of these last October at a Wings & Wheels event at a local airport. Was freaking awesome, especially with aftermarket wheels. Such a fun vehicle.
i don't even know much about it tbh :lol:
BUT i can appreciate a car that has a factory widebody and i assume all the ducting/aero is functional which is freakin awesome

Thats the Pajero Evolution. Its a homologation vehicle so its basically a factory ready desert rally truck. Hence the “Dakar” on the spare tire cover.
pretty sick
found one on craigslist
i feel like this would be a perfect daily :lol:
might need to throw on some kingshocks

This is sad but not unexpected. The last true ///M car of the 5 series was the E60. This is what happens when all ppl and car manufacturers focus on is HP and 0-60 times
I think this is moreso a result of car manufactures moving towards electric

the batteries are extremely heavy and bulky still.

I think this is moreso a result of car manufactures moving towards electric

the batteries are extremely heavy and bulky still.
i was reading something about lithium batteries and this is how they willl be going forward as in theres no rooom for improvement in that department

yes it will add some good numbers for 0-60 but idk about added weight in an m car

Get rid of the Raptor for the new RHO?
With pricing starting @ $70k they are undercutting the new Raptors by a large amount.
If I sell my owned 22 Raptor the delta would be pretty small and worth the extra ponies and restart of warranty.
Given there is a dealer one state over offering $8-10k off new orders.
Only thing ive never been a fan of is the two-tone exteriors and all black is not an option for me.

RHO-Order-Now.jpg

Last edited:
Get rid of the Raptor for the new RHO?
With pricing starting @ $70k they are undercutting the new Raptors by a large amount.
If I sell my owned 22 Raptor the delta would be pretty small and worth the extra ponies and restart of warranty.
Given there is a dealer one state over offering $8-10k off new orders.
Only thing ive never been a fan of is the two-tone exteriors and all black is not an option for me.

RHO-Order-Now.jpg

I’m with you on the two tone part. Looks good on black but the RAM has way too much of it up front. I’d wait for the new engine to be tested…Even Toyota is having issues with their TT6

Jail time for an opinion?

F90 looks like a basic mid size sedan. Doesn't look menacing or aggressive at all.
maxresdefault.jpg

That's not to say its not a good looking car, I know folks in here love to jump to conclusions...

But to each their own.
German cars have a habit of making the previous gen look outdated quickly

I actually like th F90 becuase it was doing what the E39 was doing. Its not all, "Look at me! I'm the FAST one!!" Also, I know its crazy and financial suicide but I still like the E60.

I’m with you on the two tone part. Looks good on black but the RAM has way too much of it up front. I’d wait for the new engine to be tested…Even Toyota is having issues with their TT6
Solid advice. Im a yr 2 kinda buyer and I have 1 more yr left in manufacturers warranty so will start being serious about buying next year at this time.
Maybe they'll have a full paint option at that time.

I can’t think of a single car brand that fell off harder than Mitsubishi from the 90s til now….. from what MakeNTGreatAgain MakeNTGreatAgain posted earlier to this Mitsubishi had a solid hold on the performance vehicle market in the 90s and early 2000s

Found this gem at my hotel this week
37AEF273-87A3-486A-BF37-E0770F3EE941.jpeg

7D857B71-555C-41B4-8FDD-B9FF3270D8A7.jpeg
I always thought that generation Galant looked better than the Camry and Accord of that time. Looked like a Japanese E39. We never got the wagon in the states :smh:

1000003088.png

1000003087.jpg

Last edited:
Had to get a recall done on my Maverick. So I went to my old job, and while I waited asked my old coworker if I could test drive this
PXL_20240625_151611045.MP.jpg

GT Premium 6-speed. Premium Trim 401A pkg, Blue Brembos, Active exhaust.

I hated it!! 👎

The interior with the double screens and NO climate buttons, and the car just didn't feel "seat of the pants" fast. Probably because it's basically 3,900 empty and dry. 🤦🏻‍♂️ And it's sticker is $56k. Yeah, no thank you!

If someone asked what Modern Mustang I would buy, I'd get a Mach 1! 3rd Gen Coyote with the Tremec. THAT is a sharp car.

Back
Top Bottom