\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

from my experience over 500hp is kinda not usable on the street without getting into stupid speeds

Agreed. 400-500whp is the sweet spot for enjoyable street power. Once you’re 700+ you’re more concerned about not ramming into someone with a blip of the throttle vs enjoying the power.

Agreed. 400-500whp is the sweet spot for enjoyable street power. Once you’re 700+ you’re more concerned about not ramming into someone with a blip of the throttle vs enjoying the power.
exactly!! with 400-500 you can row through a couple gears before getting to 100mph :lol:

not saying more power is bad but theres a tradeoff

i was driving a buddys 720s and was around like 50-60 and in a few seconds was at like 130-140 :lol: hell nah thats too crazy for me

A531480A-2FD9-43C3-B193-D9E08CD03A31.jpeg

Cleaned up after weekend use

Post your R/C car twist, lol. My brother brought out his toy Tesla Cybertruck. This is the fastest R/C car I've ever played with. Just like the real thing this too has instant acceleration with a topseed of 12mph which to me, for an R/C car, is crazy.
20220522_183150.jpg
20220522_183154.jpg
20220522_183142.jpg

So yall are in here buying these nice cars and driving 5 over the limit?

Safety is #1 priority of course but you can still get busy on these streets. Just dont be an ******* about it
The red one on the left is the Model S Plaid? I like that one. And the other 2 have the gullwing doors? Do you & your fam have any gas-powered cars or just about everyone is living the Tesla life?

The red one on the left is the Model S Plaid? I like that one. And the other 2 have the gullwing doors? Do you & your fam have any gas-powered cars or just about everyone is living the Tesla life?

My wife has a civic but it doesnt get used lol.

Also i got my stepdad that cybertruck RC for christmas, that thing moves

Just need less weight 🚀
Yeah, I agree with this. I would argue that a Miata with 300hp is more of a handful than a Scat Pack.

I drive a stock Wrx. If I try, I can hit 100 in fourth gear, and I still have one gear to go. If I hit boost in third, I’m well over the speed limit.

from my experience over 500hp is kinda not usable on the street without getting into stupid speeds

EXACTLY right buddy! Back when the S197 Mustangs first hit the road and then when Saleen, Roush, Whipple & Edelbrock (among a few others) had released their supercharger kits for 2005-2010 Mustangs, I never ever through of adding one. That kind of power you really can't use on the roads around where I live. Plus the $5-7K cost to have one installed wasn't cheap.

So I went with the different approach to my car. Spend a much smaller amount to have one of the best sounding N/A Mustangs in the area, and I got there, and couldn't be happier. 👍

Going 80 on the left lane is pretty standard here. Anything more would get you a ticket real fast.
I'm good with my Mustang GT. Not to say I'd turn down anything over 500hp, but money is still a finite resource for me :lol: For what I'm paying I'm more than happy with435hp

Back
Top Bottom