\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Tell me all about the landcruiser.

How long have you had it? Engine?

Did that come with a manual option?

Ive had it since last July, this is the "least desirable" of the engines (1998-2005) since its the lower power 2UZ-FE @ 230 hp
I believe in 2006 they bumped up the power to 275 hp, but mine is a somewhat rarer option being triple locked and no adjustable height control which is great if you're wanting to lift it
Na these don't come with a manual option, maybe the overseas models, but to my knowledge all the ones here have been auto 4x4

THAT LC IS HARD AF
Appreciate it bro :smokin

Rays gang :pimp:
:smokin :smokin :smokin

MADE IT A YEAR.

ALL THE FOLKS THAT DOUBTED ME AND SAID I WOULD HAVE SOMETHING DIFFERENT BEFORE 2021 WAS OVER. WRONG‼️ 😂😂
B5DF3D3A-02D4-48F3-B48C-0B942A0A62BA.jpeg

Off topic, but I’m driving to LA tomorrow, gonna be staying around LAX. Going to sofi stadium in Sunday and I need recommendations on **** to do in the area. This is literally one of like 3 threads I follow 😂

Off topic, but I’m driving to LA tomorrow, gonna be staying around LAX. Going to sofi stadium in Sunday and I need recommendations on **** to do in the area. This is literally one of like 3 threads I follow 😂

Trying not to get covid is one thing to do. :lol:

Theres tons of stuff to do in LA, wish I was there now. Santa Monica pier aint too far from you. Get dinner at Gracias Madre, vegan Mexican food and nice ambience. Dont let the vegan part fool you, joints was slammin. Shop on Melrose, lots of vintage stores there, going for a hike to see the Hollywood sign. Typical stuff.

Im starting to shop for a Cayman, but I can’t decide between a 981 GTS or hold out longer for a 718 GTS. I can’t really bring myself to get the 4cyl 718, even though it makes more power than the 981.

Back
Top Bottom