\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

^ Just weld in a straight pipe and call it a day.
With the stock piping and stock muffler, you’ll never know the difference.
Until you stand behind it and smell it. . .
🤷‍♂️ :rofl:

In addition to my 95 Accord wagon I posted twice in here; I also recently bought a 1963 Ford Fairlane 500. First old school car for myself and nothing crazy. Good v8 I can’t wait to put true duals on. The car is about 95% original. I put original 63 MD license plates on the car. In MD you can keep the registered (sticker) plates in the car if you choose to use vintage plates.
Love the fairlane

In addition to my 95 Accord wagon I posted twice in here; I also recently bought a 1963 Ford Fairlane 500. First old school car for myself and nothing crazy. Good v8 I can’t wait to put true duals on. The car is about 95% original. I put original 63 MD license plates on the car. In MD you can keep the registered (sticker) plates in the car if you choose to use vintage plates.

How much for the ford fairlane?

Wish more cars had frameless doors

Pops had this back in the day. Sold me on frameless doors

90806001990101.jpg

Last edited:
I use this dude Chuy mobile tint
+1 (310) 864-2483

funny cool dude, told me he been tinting Demar Derozan’s whips since he was a youngin and showed me the classic fan selfie

lol I spoke to him, sadly it was 875 and not for XPEL. I think it was a llumar product. I’m under the impression XPEL XR Plus is the bees knees when it comes to window tint. This car will live it’s life outside so I don’t want to cheap out. I have it on my other cars and the clarity/heat rejection are fantastic. On my Bolt I have carbon tint and it’s got a brown tint when I look out the window.

what’s worse is I’m getting quotes over 1k for it, but one guy will do it for 850

Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Extreme Recon finally came in. Threw on some 37s immediately. Not a huge fan of the wheels but haven't decided what to go with it. This thing will still scoot on 37s lol

20211208_210737.jpg
Congrats! I love it. When is it getting the LED bar treatment? Lol

I added some more pics. Only had the car a year which had 68k original miles.
Love the pics bro 👌. Them station wagon vibes :pimp:. Congrats on the Fairlane too. She's gorgeous. Do you also own the white Crown Vic? Interior on the wagon is also clean. You own some dope rides man 👍

Those 392 wranglers are like peak absurdity to me. I’m still not sure how I feel about them. :lol:
A big brolic 4 door off roader with a monster 392 that pollutes everywhere it goes- what's their not to like? Lol. Yet to see one irl. They also have the 4 by E now right? Or was that just a concept

My brother's wife got got last night. They got her cars cats. We were hanging in the city yesterday & got back by 9-ish. My brother said he went to sleep at like 2am so it had to have happened between 2-6am. Unbelievable man. Some people are just scumbags. Theres another Accord same year & trim as my sis in laws car & they got the cats on that one too, my brother checked. Repair is $500 at the junkyard & about 2g at the dealership with OEM cat & labor.
IMG-20211209-WA0000.jpg

Manufacturers are gonna be forced to move them from underneath the car. A manifold cat solves this.

Idk, not sure I will. Some of them look gaudy. I'm not out hunting deer in this thing so not sure I need it lol. Never had one on my other Jeeps. This new one is fun but this will always be my baby.

20201117_092150.jpg
LED bars are the best. I'm a huge advocate for em lol. Man that things clean! You still have it? Old is gold

Here's my Maxima with my bright *** light bars lol. Catch me some 🦌 . Rice af but I love em :lol:
20210428_211829.jpg
20210428_190938.jpg

Someone hit him at an intersection and totaled it :smh:
NOOO! That's a shame. These idiot drivers are everywhere man. Gotta stay vigilant at all times. RIP beautiful Lexus.
Manufacturers are gonna be forced to move them from underneath the car. A manifold cat solves this.
They def should be forced to do that. About damn time! It's out of control. Another car got hit last night, this time an Acura my brother was telling me. My brother said when he takes it in for the new cat to grt installed he's also going to have them weld a metal plate around it. But can't they just as easily cut that off too? I don't think that's going to work

LED bars are the best. I'm a huge advocate for em lol. Man that things clean! You still have it? Old is gold

Here's my Maxima with my bright *** light bars lol. Catch me some 🦌 . Rice af but I love em :lol:
20210428_211829.jpg
20210428_190938.jpg
Hahahhaa yea I still have the old one. I'll always keep that one.

Golden episode on a golden car. My dad had one in dark navy blue. Sadly it got stolen. I remember when the nypd had all their cars in this body style Caprice. I need an '85 landau coupe in my life

Funny you posted this. I’m itching for a Landau or even just a regular hard top coupe. Trying to find one on IG but the donk community inflating prices like crazy.

^ Just weld in a straight pipe and call it a day.
With the stock piping and stock muffler, you’ll never know the difference.
Until you stand behind it and smell it. . .
🤷‍♂️ :rofl:
Well whenever had it before me didn’t replace the muffler and patched it up. However, the so called easy fix came off and now sounds like a dual exhaust and I smell the fumes haha

Love the pics bro 👌. Them station wagon vibes :pimp:. Congrats on the Fairlane too. She's gorgeous. Do you also own the white Crown Vic? Interior on the wagon is also clean. You own some dope rides man 👍
Appreciate it man!! That’s my bro Crown Vic. He was proud of me when I bought the accord wagon with how clean she is. He was surprised about the choice of the Fairlane but said I did good on that. Has a 221 small block but she move though 😎

Funny you posted this. I’m itching for a Landau or even just a regular hard top coupe. Trying to find one on IG but the donk community inflating prices like crazy.
when i was a kid my step dad had the slightly more luxurious delta 88 brougham 4 door, it was dark brown with some flake in the paint. Kept the stock wheels on it. If i sat in the back seat for some reason i always fell asleep :lol:

For some reason he painted it white years later, then rear ended someone ,fixed it with a trip to the junk yard then a year later gave it away.

i miss that car.

9E360E70-F76D-402F-A366-8B2E65B8C601.jpeg

Last edited:
What year are you looking to get? Landaus are straight 🔥🔥🔥. One of the most beautiful coupes ever made. That's because the donk community done snatched all of em up :lol:& know they can flip em for bank l. I remember my dads '89 4 door- thing was a living room on wheels. The one in this video would be a dream to own. Looks so pretty rolling down the road

Appreciate it man!! That’s my bro Crown Vic. He was proud of me when I bought the accord wagon with how clean she is. He was surprised about the choice of the Fairlane but said I did good on that. Has a 221 small block but she move though 😎
Pics of the Crown Vic :nerd:I love those brutes. And def, that wagon looks better than new. The Fairlane was a no brainer. All you need now is a Hawaiian print t & a Fedora & you're good lol. She's a beauty 👍

Back
Top Bottom