\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

The most aggressive drivers for no reason too.

I’m pulled over working last night. Car has 40 acres to go around my truck and just stops and lays on the horn and looks at me.

I hit him with “what the **** are you gonna do tough guy? Go around.”

“f you!” Then floors his **** box swerving down the block like Bubb rub and lil sis.:rofl:

Dude thought he was swinging it like this. . .

1637107014758.jpeg

:rofl:
:emoji_100: bro! I asked the dude like 10 different times "how fast were you going" "why didn't you stop at the STOP sign" & told em you only lose control on a turn like this when you're going well over the speed limit- he just gave me blank stares. F'ING idiot. Told em bro you can't be drifting on city streets wth is the matter with you. Geico's insurance agent told me when he contacted his father(it was his fathers car) he said that it's my fault for being parked there & none of it matters because they're headed to Florida :rofl: what in the actual F**K does that even mean? Like I said Infiniti drivers 9 outta 10 times are straight up sewer rat trash individuals.

I’m pulled over working last night. Car has 40 acres to go around my truck and just stops and lays on the horn and looks at me.

“f you!” Then floors his **** box swerving down the block like Bubb rub and lil sis.:rofl:
Bro! Aggressive is an understatement. They always drive & act like they have something to prove to the world around them. All that damn space & he chose to get up your truck's ***? WHY do people drive this way lol. Oh of course there's a little bit of swerving when peeling out- how else would we know they have a small p p & bruised ego

Bro these guys see me as a challenge. Like aight I’m 150k pounds and you wanna have fun and games and brake check me? I’ll just rear end you and not think twice about it. :lol:

I’m not slamming my brakes and ending up with a dozer on top of me because you think you’re Paul walker.

i had a dude trying to swerve around me the other day in a lane that was ending. Tf you want me to do? Side swipe some innocent bystanders or slam my brakes to let you in?

nah… this dude ended up rolling through the ditch at 80 mph while I just kept driving.

It’s all outrageous right now. here’s an e39 fs somewhat local to me. They’re asking 60. I did consider making an offer in that but seeing as it would be my dd I don’t think I could go back 21 years in tech from my current dd.

Drive Anything is ways overpriced on most of their cars. Never went to their Cars & Coffee, but they always seem to have good inventory. Just priced hight that's all.

They have a pristine 1st gen Cayman R in Peridot Metallic with like 6K miles.

They wanted $110K! Now I see it's $107k. Semantics. Beautiful car, fully loaded, but that price for that old of a Cayman is crazy. I know Porsche holds value insanely, and I LOVE the Cayman R (way more rare then a GT4, with so few made) but for $110K, I want something that will stand out and I'll go with a brand new Evora GT! Make mine Sky Blue with orange accents, a la Gulf Racing, or Essex Blue or Daytona Blue with black alcantera with red highlights in the seats. 👍

Last edited:
Everything y'all are describing about Infiniti drivers just sounds like most drivers to me lol. Every time I'm out driving I am just shaking my head at how bad/crazy other drivers are. And no I don't drive an Infinti :lol:

And I mentioned this before but since someone posted the Memphis article I'll say it again...Damn near every car I saw while in Memphis was beat to hell and crashed. People drive like maniacs there, absolute maniacs. Never in my life have I seen that many horrible and flat-out unsafe drivers. You'd be hard-pressed to find a car that wasn't missing mirrors, lights, windows, bumpers or wasn't completely smashed up. People zooming in and out at 20-30MPH over the speed limit, needless cutting off in bumper to bumper traffic. I was just picking up my E39 in Pennsylvania and had to drive through but I was certain it was going to be wrecked or damaged. Most stressful hour or two of travel in my life. Never going back to that city lol.

What the new Integra should've looked like
Screenshot_20211117-095427_Google.jpg

Bro these guys see me as a challenge. Like aight I’m 150k pounds and you wanna have fun and games and brake check me? I’ll just rear end you and not think twice about it. :lol:

I’m not slamming my brakes and ending up with a dozer on top of me because you think you’re Paul walker.

i had a dude trying to swerve around me the other day in a lane that was ending. Tf you want me to do? Side swipe some innocent bystanders or slam my brakes to let you in?

nah… this dude ended up rolling through the ditch at 80 mph while I just kept driving.
Challenging anything that weighs 50 times as much as your vehicle is plain idiocracy. People like that shouldn't be driving. Exactly rear end him & obliterate his little **** box, people like that deserve it.

Absolutely, slamming on your brakes or quick manuvering is not smart when driving big rigs like you do, they're just wayyy too damn heavy. They can think they're Paul Walker all they want but driving the way they do they're going to get themselves killed one day. I told that jackass who hit my Max the same thing, you shouldn't be driving because you're going to kill someone some day :smh:.

Glad that idiot drive into a ditch, hope his cars axels are shot- the hell was he expecting you to do? Serves him right for trying to swerve around you. These kinds of drivers do it to themselves & I feel absolutely no pity on them when they get what they deserve. F them.

Gotta be dumb as rocks to be brake checking big trucks. Brake checking is stupid anyways, let it go and move on with your life.
Idk why people risk their safety & lives brake checking others especially big rigs. What a stupid thing to do. Same thing in the passing lane. People go speed limit or under while hogging the left lane than when a driver going faster than them approaches from behind em they want to stay squatting or brake check them. Either speed up or move out of their way.

Idk why people risk their safety & lives brake checking others especially big rigs. What a stupid thing to do. Same thing in the passing lane. People go speed limit or under while hogging the left lane than when a driver going faster than them approaches from behind em they want to stay squatting or brake check them. Either speed up or move out of their way.

Egotistical drivers are weird and dangerous. It's like people forget you can die in a crash.

Egotistical drivers are weird and dangerous. It's like people forget you can die in a crash.
Absolutely right man. It's all about their ego. Challenging their ego makes them go to any lengths to prove their point even if that means engaging in roadrage & risk someones or their own lives smh. Their dinosaur sized egos gives em a sense of immortality. Living in a big city teaches you to just smile & let the other driver be on there way & don't let it get to you. If we allow ourselves to let every little mistake or situation on the road get to us for sure we'll develop high BP & set ourselves up for an early grave. Just not worth it. Life is too short & precious to lose it behind the wheel.

I didn't know that it was you fam

Everything y'all are describing about Infiniti drivers just sounds like most drivers to me lol. Every time I'm out driving I am just shaking my head at how bad/crazy other drivers are. And no I don't drive an Infinti :lol:

And I mentioned this before but since someone posted the Memphis article I'll say it again...Damn near every car I saw while in Memphis was beat to hell and crashed. People drive like maniacs there, absolute maniacs. Never in my life have I seen that many horrible and flat-out unsafe drivers. You'd be hard-pressed to find a car that wasn't missing mirrors, lights, windows, bumpers or wasn't completely smashed up. People zooming in and out at 20-30MPH over the speed limit, needless cutting off in bumper to bumper traffic. I was just picking up my E39 in Pennsylvania and had to drive through but I was certain it was going to be wrecked or damaged. Most stressful hour or two of travel in my life. Never going back to that city lol.

MEMPHIS IS A DUMP… I HATE THAT I LIVE HERE(WORKING ON GETTING OUT)… AND 40% OF PEOPLE HERE DONT HAVE CAR INSURANCE, 25-35% DONT HAVE A LICENSE.

YOUR POST IS ALL FACTS :lol:

Back
Top Bottom