\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Absolutely beautiful! After driving the Evo Spyder (and my wife the coupe) the Evo is such an AMAZING car to drive. Simply a blast. That color looks like Rosso Mars. Great choice and the wheels are perfect. 👍

Yup Rosso Mars looks so damn good in person

The Huracan's are such amazing daily drivers

Last edited:
Look wise, I can see why people question the cult following of Porsche. After all, the 911 hasn't changed dramatically in its history. To really appreciate it and understand how unique it is, you really have to get behind the wheel and be in a position to push the car to its limit.

What really sold it for me was the invitation I got from Porsche in 2016 when they invited me to Sonoma raceway and closed the entire track down. You got to drive it with a professional Porsche driver in shotgun and he guided you on how to attack the track with the 911. Granted I've driven Ferraris, Lambos, muscle cars, etc. All amazing cars in their own right. But the 911 formula with the engine in the back, flat six, and balance is unmatched. The higher you climb up the range of 911, the greater the summit of your driving experience.

One of these days, I'm going to go down to Torrance, do the Porsche experience and get behind the wheel of the GT3RS.

IMG_0057.JPG

andretti andretti Thanks for those pics. Amazing line-up man. That OG Viper & OG NSX good Lord :emoji_fire::emoji_fire:. Nsx is sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Love that Olds station wagon too. Did you go to the Adam's Polishes booth? Love those guys

Shoulda got a picture of the tires tucked in the rear, I believe that interior is redone also.

And sorry for the picture dump ,felt yall needed to see these cars

Never be sorry buddy. Your ever out at a Cars & Coffee, definitely take and share the photos. I really enjoy sharing what I see on a weekly basis. Loved the OG Viper. The year to get is a 1994 as that was the first year they added A/C. I've heard from a fellow who comes to our Cars & Coffee that the car without air is AWFUL. He has a 94 and it's so freaking cool.

Love the NSX. Red interior is just so classy. Did anyone checking the photos notice the R33 next to it? 😉

And finally, the prior-gen GT and the new GT! 👏👏🙏🙏🤟🤟 My dream car on the left. Always go for the 2005-2006. And that new one is a Carbon series car. Exposed carbon fiber stripes (instead of painted ones on the normal car) and the accent stripe between the dual stripes with the matching mirror caps. Such an amazingly engineered car. 👍👍

I spent several hours getting my car ready for tomorrow morning. Going solo (wife has plans to go hiking with our neighbor's wife. He's joining me) so got the '06 Mustang GT all washed and waxed!
PXL_20210807_233309186.jpg

First off, MTM Hydro PF. 22.2 foam Cannon is LEGIT! Amazing how much better it is vs the cheap Amazon brands. Foam looks like the stay puft marshmallow man melted in my car. Using Chemical Guys Honeydew Snow Foam. Amazing stuff.

And I am so so sold on their Butter Wet Wax. Car just looks glossy and wet after applying it. So happy with it. And this is on near 16 year old paint! 👍👍 Can't wait for tomorrow morning to see what shows up. Anything good, I'll take pics

Last edited:
andretti andretti Thanks for those pics. Amazing line-up man. That OG Viper & OG NSX good Lord :emoji_fire::emoji_fire:. Nsx is sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Love that Olds station wagon too. Did you go to the Adam's Polishes booth? Love those guys
Didnt bother going to the booth seeing that i dont have paint on what i drove there :lol: ,well not yet atleast. I did speak with the organizer of that booth,cool peeps.

So I mentioned over a month or so ago that Lamborghini was up to something REALLY special! Something that would blow the doors off anything that gets unveiled during Car Week. And today, they. Just dropped the hammer a teeny bit with a few teaser images! Everyone, the new Lamborghini Countach LP800-4 is coming Sunday (or Saturday if you have the Unica owners app 😎).

Screenshot_20210809-142609.png
IMG_20210808_204416.jpg
Countach LPI800.jpg

It's a new car, limited to 112 units and from a person on Lamborghini Talk, who has seen the renderings in person and been offered one (at 2.2M Euros 😳) he says they captured the spirit and look of the Countach and modernized it. There may be a few more teasers during the week but it will be unveiled on the 15th per Lamborghini at Pebble Beach. Thought they would do it at The Quail but I guess not. Everyone who has seen it was given NDAs to sign hence no spy shots. But they got the back quarter vents on the normal Aventador to look like the concept Countach in 1971 where there are no raised intakes, and the rear tapers like the concept in the pic below.
1971_Lamborghini_CountachLP500Prototipo1.jpg

Yet they also made the vents look like mini raised intakes from later Countach models. This thing is gonna be EPIC! And then their Twitter page released this video!

HOLY CRAP! They went full poster car. That was me growing up with posters of Countach, F40, MJ, Bo and Agassi on my wall.

Now, to tell you the other interesting tidbit. It will be a v12 with Hybrid setup like the Sian. Not hating that one bit. It's the future and it's gonna sound epic and look incredible. I can't wait!!

Thinking of buying a Taycan. Went and looked at them twice this past week. Base Taycan + Premium Package + Air Suspension + 20’ Taycan Turbo Aero Wheels.

I drive about 10k miles a year and our other car is an SUV. Lease or buy?

Is that down to the primer? If it isn't, go and find some Meguiar's M205. It's a fine polish that can clean off paint from other cars (amount other stuff on paint) and also remove light scratches in the clear coat. It's the new version of the old M80, which was amazing stuff. That stuff really was able to work the clear coat and remove small scratches and scuffs in paint with either an orbital or by hand (using pressure). Still use my last bottle of 80 sparingly, whenever I see some fine scratches (that I can't feel with my nail).

Can't tell how large this is. If it's very small, and it's deep, you will need to clean it and possibly use touchup paint to fix. To do it right, and fill the chip and make it look good, you can tape off the body with blue tape, and get a very tiny art brush to use the touch up paint (the brush with it is WAY too big).

There is also another item to use to fill chips and it's very inexpensive. This tool below is very good.
Screenshot_20210811-122351.png

Ammo guy on YT used this on a vintage 911 he was cleaning that was being donated to some museum in NY. Worked real well.

Back
Top Bottom