\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Any current 2018 or 2019 Audi SQ5 owners here? ....any issues with those years specifically? Not really feeling the '21 SQ5.

an all black 2018 SQ5 with red calipers has been on my wishlist since I first saw one a few years ago. but can't justify spending that much tho when a base Q5 is much more affordable (but i guess if i'm trippin off affordability, i have no business buying)

zmaqbool zmaqbool I appreciate you for keeping the Nissan love going in here, even tho you own a better and faster car, still appreciate you giving the Max some love.
Thanks brother. Nissan is def top 3 fave brands of mine, especially their older stuff. Y'know what they say- love is your first. I be neglecting it year around but every now & again I try to make some mods & upgrades, she is my baby. She was way past due for a deep clean & detail. Daily driven with little to no complaints. I'm the 2nd owner & it's got 174,930 miles on the clock. Bought it with 148,000 on it & she's going strong as ever. It's taken me to Toronto & back & all over the Tri-State area with 0 hiccups, I'm thankful. How's your 370? Dropping a turbo in it soon? Love those things. Wish my brother never sold his 😔

Finally passed the 500 mile mark in the HEMI. It's go time :pimp:

also curbed one of my wheels at the drive through atm :angry:
Nice! Launch control is now unlocked or is it 1500 miles for that? If it's unlocked launch control out of your parking spot lol. NO! How'd you curb it? That monsters a beauty, you must take care of it with proper TLC. But nah I curbed one of my wheels too few years ago. I was soo tight! Got it fixed when I had em powder coat my joints

Nice! Launch control is now unlocked or is it 1500 miles for that? If it's unlocked launch control out of your parking spot lol. NO! How'd you curb it? That monsters a beauty, you must take care of it with proper TLC. But nah I curbed one of my wheels too few years ago. I was soo tight! Got it fixed when I had em powder coat my joints

Yep, Launch control is unlocked at 500. I will try it this weekend when I have time. Can't wait! I put it in my custom mode which has everything in track except traction and suspension :wow: I was not ready. I do not live in a place where I can properly stretch this cars legs. I am in illegal speeds by 3rd-4th gear. I will eventually get a hellcat(probably a trackhawk) but I am seriously starting to doubt if its necessary.

It was complete driver error and a stupid curb that was hard to see on a tight corner. I was cussing up a storm when I stepped out to look at it. The lady behind me looked mortified :lol: I still have to get used to driving her. She is a big girl with wide hips.

Yep, Launch control is unlocked at 500. I will try it this weekend when I have time. Can't wait! I put it in my custom mode which has everything in track except traction and suspension :wow: I was not ready. I do not live in a place where I can properly stretch this cars legs. I am in illegal speeds by 3rd-4th gear. I will eventually get a hellcat(probably a trackhawk) but I am seriously starting to doubt if its necessary.

It was complete driver error and a stupid curb that was hard to see on a tight corner. I was cussing up a storm when I stepped out to look at it. The lady behind me looked mortified :lol: I still have to get used to driving her. She is a big girl with wide hips.
thats what i love about the scat pack, you can get through some gears before u hit jailtime

i feel like the hellcat will give u jail time in second gear :lol:

I always feel embarrassed whenever I curb a wheel because i'm an ill *** driver. Like how do I let this happen?
It is the WORST feeling for us car guys
Exactly how I felt. I was disgusted with myself.
It's ok, you can get it fixed by a reputable shop or DIY if you have the skill. I know how you feel. When I curbed mine I was pulling into the mngmnt lot at work. I had just wrapped up giving a quick joyride to a co-worker & he was all praise. Pulled in too close to the curb & I could hear the rim metal rubbijg grinding against the concrete. I was soo pist off at myself. I was talking to myself like a madman "Zo you're a goddamn f'ing moron. How do you let this **** happen?" Man it hurt! Vowed to never let that happen again EVER

It totally is unnecessary. But fast cars like that are still fun :lol:

the natural mystic the natural mystic Are you driving around with traction control off? If so, how's that going? Yeah man these 392's are quick, careful. You don't want to get no kind of ticket. I can just imagine what the Trackhawk would feel like. It's absolutely necessary lol for that supercharger whine alone haha. Yes she is most def a big girl with wide if not wider hips. Narrow body Mopar's are wide as hell to begin with but that 3-4 inches of extra fender flare adds to the girth. It will take a little getting used to to it's measurements and all so you can calibrate your judgement accordingly.

So this is how it all started @ Motorweek

I actually had the pleasure of meeting John Davis way back in the day. It was when I was selling Fords, and they just introduced the new 6.4L Turbo Diesel (motor was not good. Bad mpgs even for a diesel). They had the regional unveiling and in-person training in Baltimore. So me, being the car guy at work (I was the only one, everyone else just sold cars for a job) I took the day to drive down and learn about the truck.

And low and behold, Ford actually hired John Davis to do the introduction, and to talk about the new features. Once the presentation was over, I got to spend a few minutes chatting with him. He is a truly down to earth dude you can talk cars with for hours. I really enjoyed meeting him and cherished that time. He's a good guy. 👍👍

Oh, and I also told him, that my dad actually built a backwards car based off of watching the segment that Craig Singhaus did on a guy who took two old Hondas and cut then at the B-Pillar and welded them back to back. Told him my dad used two old Subarus, cut them at the top of the A-Pillar, and welded them together. Car is a legend at the local parades in Bucks County. He even rerouted the windshield washers to opposite corners and filled with tap water. So he could shoot water at people he knew during parades (it was usually very warm out and no one cared if they got sprayed). John laughed and enjoyed the story. 👍

Clayed & waxed my baby after 4 years 😎😁
20210518_204052.jpg
20210518_203436.jpg
20210518_203424.jpg
20210518_200906.jpg
20210518_200444.jpg
Looking food bro, had a couple bumps and bruises. Any plans to get her back to her factory looking glory?

Looking food bro, had a couple bumps and bruises. Any plans to get her back to her factory looking glory?
I def want to bro. Need a new driver side door/hood & left fender. It's funny because paint cancer was the reason I got this hood since the original one started to fade. This one used to be clean & had a healthy clear coat on it but I'm guessing it might've been a respray since it went to hell lol. The door dent...happened 2 years ago, went to Philly for the day to chill on my brother's car, had parked the car around a bend on the street...came back home & saw it. I was fuming that day 😡😤! I'm always looking for the replacement parts but these cars are getting old & parts are becoming scarce. Recently all aftermarket brands stopped making clearouts for em. Also want to get it re-painted & cleared & new bumpers. If I do go through with this, it won't be parked on the street anymore & I'll get a 2nd spot in the garage for it. People don't care for others property here. I hate my city sometimes

Back
Top Bottom