\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Dude that x3m is sick. Congrats man.

I agree 100% btw. Sq5 needs some mods to wake it up but my wife isn’t about that life.

our friend has one with a tune/pulley and full bolt ons and it’s a whole different whip.

plus it sounds like a monster once you can actually hear the supercharger.

X3M. Mainly because I wanted a change, and I don’t keep cars that long. Also the bmw is a much faster and engaging car to drive. Sq5 is a great car but very different than the bmw.

Yes I was looking at the X3Ms too.

This is will be a daily driver and I'm too washed to be racing but maybe I'll test drive both and go from there. I see alot of X3Ms around Dallas and like 4 or 5 in the parking lot at work.

I agree 100% btw. Sq5 needs some mods to wake it up but my wife isn’t about that life.

our friend has one with a tune/pulley and full bolt ons and it’s a whole different whip.

Def is was looking at previous gen as a project, solid engine you can push to the limit.

Def is was looking at previous gen as a project, solid engine you can push to the limit.

yeah that’s the one to get. Dude at the shop I go to had an s4 putting down 640 to the wheels and the engine and transmission never had issues. He had 220k miles on it with lots of track days and a deer totaled it.

Audi really needs an rsq5.

the audi was great on highways at like 80+, super smooth ride, quiet in the cabin, fast, and really enjoyable. I didn’t appreciate the smoothness as much on the back windy roads though, wished you got more feedback and had heavier steering. Bmw shines on those backroads and just handles like an absolute monster. It’s unreal. It’s super fast on highways too obviously, but just not as smooth and quiet as the audi.

I guess my point is that even if audi made an rsq5 it would probably just be a faster sq5 and still not very comparable to the bmw?

yeah that’s the one to get. Dude at the shop I go to had an s4 putting down 640 to the wheels and the engine and transmission never had issues. He had 220k miles on it with lots of track days and a deer totaled it.
Already plotting in a few years to stack and get a mean weekend monster and either a loaded C7.5 A6 or sq5 for daily, joints should be wild cheap by then but people don't know the value of luxury and potential performance.

The expensive **** on them to fix is all the unnecessary tech. All the cameras and sensors and ****.

People just hear German luxury and freak out. A lot of models been solid lately.
yep. my buddy had a 2012 audi a6 that 3.0 supercharged motor is sooooo freaking reliable

my dude ran that thang into the ground abused the shh out of it.

he got an engine code around 170k miles for the intakes being dirty, but it was a simple fix.

and dude ran the same air filter for 100k miles :rofl: NO CAP

Clayed & waxed my baby after 4 years 😎😁
20210518_204052.jpg
20210518_203436.jpg
20210518_203424.jpg
20210518_200906.jpg
20210518_200444.jpg

I always hear the handles on a windy road biz but how often are you on a windy road like that to really say that? Unless you are. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom