\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Dropped my Lexus off for an oil change and this was parked out front.
IMG_6684.jpg

My service advisor said the lady has over 300K miles on it. No idea where she is parking it but that thing looks NASTY. I hope she accepts the wash while they have it in the shop. He also mentioned one of his customers has an 08 SC like mine with 2000 miles on it. Said she still has the plastic on the seats from when she bought it.

I thought my dad was bad with his 04 I35 that had 32K miles on it out in California.

Definitely in the minority.

No objection from me, would love to get one but that car market is just to expensive. I can't see spending some of those prices for a car of that age. I think maybe 30-40K for an old car then I still need to spend some money to get it exactly how I want.
i agree, when its my time i think it'll be better to buy a shell instead of someone's half *** project car.

Crazy the new BMW "nose" reminds me of the old GTO.
119938365_1413784682163916_9209530168833087276_o.jpg

120133455_10220900723481319_2893092412808545607_n.jpg

One of the engineers/designers an old school muscle fan in disguise.

Hate the new nose/grill on the M3/M4. Though I LOVE the colors of the press release cars! That green, called Isle of Man Green is awesome looking. The M4 color below is Sao Paolo Yellow and looks like a highlighter! Freaking cool!
Screenshot_20200924-131112.png

But the best & coolest part? Look at these seats!!! Crazy color & shape! Absolutely insane!!

Screenshot_20200924-131123.png

Hate the new nose/grill on the M3/M4. Though I LOVE the colors of the press release cars! That green, called Isle of Man Green is awesome looking. The M4 color below is Sao Paolo Yellow and looks like a highlighter! Freaking cool!
Screenshot_20200924-131112.png

But the best & coolest part? Look at these seats!!! Crazy color & shape! Absolutely insane!!

Screenshot_20200924-131123.png
Yuck that interior looks like puke. HORRIBLE color scheme. That is a nasty color blue for an interior and that yellow.

Seen them do it all the time, Mark.
This. That gen tl is known for those issues. I looked into getting one before and did some research on the Acura forums. Also when I look at ads for TLs a lot of them will say they recently had transmission work done.

54E6ACB3-2545-406B-8BC1-05CD5CDFDEEF.jpeg

I think if the grills were connected and not split in the middle like in this render, it would look a lot more appealing. Otherwise just looks like huge nostrils.

Those colorful interiors might look good in pics but in real life they look tacky to me

especially a couple years down the line.

personally I prefer an interior blacked out
Some of the nicest seats I’ve seen were the all black diamond stitched Audi rs seats

Those colorful interiors might look good in pics but in real life they look tacky to me

especially a couple years down the line.

personally I prefer an interior blacked out
Some of the nicest seats I’ve seen were the all black diamond stitched Audi rs seats
I prefer all black too (it may look gray because of the sunlight but it’s black). My car is an S not an RS, but the interior is still very nice.
232B0066-A325-41EF-B2FD-2E48E5AF4118.jpeg

After watching this I think I actually like the new design. Closest video I’ve seen to how it would look “in person” which I think in person peoples opinions will change. Another thing I noticed is I like the m3 better than the m4 now because the m4 has a weird smooth side profile, I like the wider more angular m3. Tail lights are also better looking

After watching this I think I actually like the new design. Closest video I’ve seen to how it would look “in person” which I think in person peoples opinions will change. Another thing I noticed is I like the m3 better than the m4 now because the m4 has a weird smooth side profile, I like the wider more angular m3. Tail lights are also better looking
I disagree, feel like it looks like an alfa from the side. M3 is worse with the awkward crease at that rear fender so they could keep the regular 3 series doors

rrzfds2q24p51.jpg

Back
Top Bottom