\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Love those TVRs you posted, but I particularly like their cars from the 70s and their 'wedge' models in the 80s till the early 90s.

That said I'd take a Morgan Aero if I ever had 'stupid' money. :lol::lol::lol:

It's crazy how much an Aero is. A TVR Tuscan is probably around $50K imported give or take for an early model or a later with higher mileage (that is me not checking the current prices online over in the UK).

WOuld be nice! Those don't have a limited run right? It'll be mass produced. With this SS coming up...what does that do to the Redeye value? Wonder if they'll be dropping some
nah not limited run
just another trim
but man
i see a few 2020 redeyes for 60k

Nawghty you think Dodge will eclipse the Super Stock in terms of a more powerful Chally? What's next after 807hp without going over the Demons 840 on racefuel hp? If they go past that # with a future iteration that'll piss off a lot of Demon owners lol. This is probably the last variant of the Challenger before the supposed 2023 refresh I think. I hope they don't hybrid or electrify them in the future & keep them all gas powered...but knowing the automotive landscape & tree hugging environmentalists that'll probably change

Nawghty you think Dodge will eclipse the Super Stock in terms of a more powerful Chally? What's next after 807hp without going over the Demons 840 on racefuel hp? If they go past that # with a future iteration that'll piss off a lot of Demon owners lol. This is probably the last variant of the Challenger before the supposed 2023 refresh I think. I hope they don't hybrid or electrify them in the future & keep them all gas powered...but knowing the automotive landscape & tree hugging environmentalists that'll probably change
i think on the current platform
thats the highest they gonna go
there has been talk of this "angel" patent dodge made
so who knows

Jlt intake and calipers powder coated b5 to match interior stitching and badging...
20200722_201751.jpg
20200722_201801.jpg
20200722_203708.jpg

alot of these people with exotics get the 144 month payment plan and sell it after 12 months, only costing them a fraction of the actual value

Back
Top Bottom