\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Sold my 01 4runner in AVY and got this 07 Camry SE V6. I love it so far. Quick as hell especially for a camry. Now debadged and toyota emblem's painted black.

Sold my 01 4runner in AVY and got this 07 Camry SE V6. I love it so far. Quick as hell especially for a camry. Now debadged and toyota emblem's painted black.

Originally Posted by B0SSLDY

2s7jqlz.jpg

my silver accord, soon putting coil-overs on. this was @ CupCake meet btw!
2exoqw9.jpg

Currently on the hunt for a Lexus Gs300. Ready to go VIP!
pimp.gif

I personally can't stand the sticker bombing look and it's pretty funny you have a sticker that says "I love biters".

Originally Posted by B0SSLDY

2s7jqlz.jpg

my silver accord, soon putting coil-overs on. this was @ CupCake meet btw!
2exoqw9.jpg

Currently on the hunt for a Lexus Gs300. Ready to go VIP!
pimp.gif

I personally can't stand the sticker bombing look and it's pretty funny you have a sticker that says "I love biters".

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Clean Camry.

V6 is the way to go.

I wish I was spoiled, I'm saving for a nice car. UGH

Thanks man. Yeah I looked at a few 4 cyl but found a hell of a deal on the V6 and swooped it up. 19 y/o paid off and paid for all by me.

Clean Camry.

V6 is the way to go.

Thanks man. Yeah I looked at a few 4 cyl but found a hell of a deal on the V6 and swooped it up. 19 y/o paid off and paid for all by me.

My old car 07' Buick Lucerne..loved it, but need to sell it...wife's new Escalade in the background
dsc00220w.jpg

My major upgrade...08' Audi A8L

dsc00386n.jpg

My old car 07' Buick Lucerne..loved it, but need to sell it...wife's new Escalade in the background
dsc00220w.jpg

My major upgrade...08' Audi A8L

dsc00386n.jpg

Originally Posted by haddix

Clean Camry.

V6 is the way to go.

Nice.  I wasn't implying that you were spoiled, ha.  A lot of NT'ers are though.

Originally Posted by haddix

Clean Camry.

V6 is the way to go.

Nice.  I wasn't implying that you were spoiled, ha.  A lot of NT'ers are though.

Back
Top Bottom