\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

my first wip
pimp.gif
everything is stock because we have to turn it in in a year and then gonna buy something my sophomore year of college

my first wip
pimp.gif
everything is stock because we have to turn it in in a year and then gonna buy something my sophomore year of college

^
Your mom and pops buy you that? If so your spoiled.
laugh.gif
no hate just wish my parents gave me money

^
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

^
laugh.gif

my parents told me if i do good in school i would get a car at 16 i was like cool...didnt even ask for a car and got one on my birthday. i have a job and help pay for it. a lot of people would say im spoiled but a lot of the nice things i have ive paid for myself. So yes and no
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

^
laugh.gif

my parents told me if i do good in school i would get a car at 16 i was like cool...didnt even ask for a car and got one on my birthday. i have a job and help pay for it. a lot of people would say im spoiled but a lot of the nice things i have ive paid for myself. So yes and no
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Did that last night on the way home from a party after the NYJ game. And I'm still on the original Johan tune and still havent installed the 180 tstat. Also the car had been running for a long time and I had a damn near full tank. Cant wait to go to the track on the 8th!!!! Lets see if I can break 4.0 and dip into the 3's.
happy.gif

Did that last night on the way home from a party after the NYJ game. And I'm still on the original Johan tune and still havent installed the 180 tstat. Also the car had been running for a long time and I had a damn near full tank. Cant wait to go to the track on the 8th!!!! Lets see if I can break 4.0 and dip into the 3's.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

for those of yall with sport cars what insurance you got?

i dunno if you consider a camaro a sports car but i got progressive and i pay 100/month and i have one speeding ticket on my record. I was payin 130 with mutual of enumclaw but they tried to raise rates after 1 year even though i had the ticket before i started with them, so there should've been no reason to raise anything.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

for those of yall with sport cars what insurance you got?

i dunno if you consider a camaro a sports car but i got progressive and i pay 100/month and i have one speeding ticket on my record. I was payin 130 with mutual of enumclaw but they tried to raise rates after 1 year even though i had the ticket before i started with them, so there should've been no reason to raise anything.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

http://www.youtube.com/v/-8L9PE1z81U?fs=1&hl=en_UShttp://www.youtube.com/v/-8L9PE1z81U?fs=1&hl=en_US

Quick vid I made for the "Loso's way" post back in the day...

Nice nice. what else u got? dont u also have a GS??? post pics of your 7 series.

i wish my dad would let me drive his 7 series
frown.gif

Originally Posted by agold1002

my first wip
pimp.gif
nice nice.... Lexus IS>>>>>>>>>>

what u got a 250 or 350?

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

http://www.youtube.com/v/-8L9PE1z81U?fs=1&hl=en_UShttp://www.youtube.com/v/-8L9PE1z81U?fs=1&hl=en_US

Quick vid I made for the "Loso's way" post back in the day...

Nice nice. what else u got? dont u also have a GS??? post pics of your 7 series.

i wish my dad would let me drive his 7 series
frown.gif

Originally Posted by agold1002

my first wip
pimp.gif
nice nice.... Lexus IS>>>>>>>>>>

what u got a 250 or 350?

Back
Top Bottom