\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Gotcha, see I’m in here to learn, I love the gtr but I care more for speed more than anything. Which car would you put 10k in that can match the gtr 0-60 speed?
Choose any chassis you want as long as its relatively light and cheap. Tons of different combos its honestly all preferences when you get down to it.
Fast / Cheap / Reliable
Pick 2. Can't have em all. Lol

Fast and Cheap won't be Reliable
Fast and Reliable won't be Cheap
Cheap and Reliable won't be Fast
I agree to an extent.
If you know what your doing it shouldn't be hard making a reliable 10 second street car for relatively cheap. You will just have to sacrifice normal Amenities.
It will blow the doors off in a drag race but that's about it.

Anyways tell me more of how u would build a fast car for under 10k?
Because for my hot rod initially that would be my total budget inshallah.
Depend on the chassis you choose. More often than not LS is key. Also a BIG factor is having the ability or connection to fabricate and find great deals. Tools and a workspace is also very important. Labor adds up quick

Choose any chassis you want as long as its relatively light and cheap. Tons of different combos its honestly all preferences when you get down to it.

I agree to an extent.
If you know what your doing it shouldn't be hard making a reliable 10 second street car for relatively cheap. You will just have to sacrifice normal Amenities.

Depend on the chassis you choose. More often than not LS is key. Also a BIG factor is having the ability or connection to fabricate and find great deals. Tools and a workspace is also very important. Labor adds up quick

My motor of choice was a big block.

If I make it into a 10 second whip I'd be ecstatic.

You still got the gt350?

YUP. PRIVATE TRACK DAY AT MID OHIO RACEWAY BOOKED FOR AUGUST. 17 CARS TOTAL TO HAVE THE ENTIRE TRACK TO OURSELVES. SHOULD BE GREAT

BACDF279-EA78-47EF-9C72-343DDCC7AB89.jpeg
1F43EBC4-43DE-41A3-B1B7-1410684C46D5.jpeg

PICKED UP THE RECENTLY RELEASED DIECAST 1:18 SCALE REPLICA FROM AUTOART. DETAILS ON IT ARE REALLY GOOD.

ADABC0EE-BB56-4350-A883-19AEBB5E88C7.jpeg

A03F980F-082C-4D5A-9D40-54911694D68C.jpeg

C34FC5DA-B0C4-4003-8E85-E52A31825408.jpeg

I just hit them Google's .........
227k for a track edition. Someone needs a good smacking upside the head :smh:

I think it's 175 for track edition but with the markup it'll hit 200k easily. Still wayyyyy too much for a gtr that's porsche territory easily

Besides the taillights the mid is perfect but I like the C7 better but 60k is basically a extra 7-9k so everyone riding wit it

I still hate the rear end but not enough to where I wouldn’t buy the car. I’m sure it’ll grow on me in person. Can’t wait to see the z06 or whatever top model they make. It’ll be crazy for sure

Duh
I think he meant more specifically

My A5 had turbo failure and the steering rack had to be replaced in less than a year of ownership, at that time the car was less than 5 years old and well under 100k miles. They are beautiful cars and I love AWD but I feel like you're paying top dollar for whats basically a Volkswagen with different badges, no offense to my bro with the R in here.

What other car you know that can get you 0-60mph in 2.9 seconds for 50-65k?

Im actually with you on the GTR love, it gets hate because its a Nissan but some of these same dudes love trash *** Altimas and Maximas :lol: and yes I know they are not the same price point.

You'll find out in here people will bash you for buying used performance cars but praise the abomination of the auto industry which is Chrysler.

To answer your question though, you can take pretty much any new Coyote GT and make it an under 10 second car for well under $50gs. You can take one with a Hellion TT set up and get into the 8s without even opening the block. Crazy ****

Seriously considering preordering the Vette just to flip. I know the markups will be insane during the first 6 months when it goes on sale.

My A5 had turbo failure and the steering rack had to be replaced in less than a year of ownership, at that time the car was less than 5 years old and well under 100k miles. They are beautiful cars and I love AWD but I feel like you're paying top dollar for whats basically a Volkswagen with different badges, no offense to my bro with the R in here.

Do you feel the same about Porsche, Lambos and Bentley? They are all owned by VW.

Back
Top Bottom