\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

2019-corvette-stingray-coupe-2lt-g8g-profile-bottom-left.png

STINGRAY

As shown: $60,355†

starts at 55k on site

Not sure if srs.

Wildin' with this comment. :smh::smh::smh:

Knowing what GTR is capabale of; I would NOT want to buy one used unless it's from some 80+ year old dude.

I low key feel bad for the sucker who bought the 2017 I traded in :lol:

It had 6,000 hard driven miles.. I launched it driving out the lot with 20 miles (what breaking in period?).. tracked several times and never replaced the fluids. When you launch it more than 3 consecutive times it locks you out and have to wait for the DCT to cool down (this happened regularly :smh:)

I took it in for a oil change before taking it to the dealership so they would see fresh engine oil. :lol:

I low key feel bad for the sucker who bought the 2017 I traded in :lol:

It had 6,000 hard driven miles.. I launched it driving out the lot with 20 miles (what breaking in period?).. tracked several times and never replaced the fluids. When you launch it more than 3 consecutive times it locks you out and have to wait for the DCT to cool down (this happened regularly :smh:)

I took it in for a oil change before taking it to the dealership so they would see fresh engine oil. :lol:
:pimp:

What other car you know that can get you 0-60mph in 2.9 seconds for 50-65k?
You talking stock? I could build a car for less than 10k that will blow the doors of a gtr.
But no one is denying the gtrs performance it's just the price is absurd thats supercar money :lol:
Ps even when you get a cheap gtr it wont be cheap to maintain and fix when things let go.

You talking stock? I could build a car for less than 10k that will blow the doors of a gtr.
But no one is denying the gtrs performance it's just the price is absurd thats supercar money :lol:
Ps even when you get a cheap gtr it wont be cheap to maintain and fix when things let go.

Gotcha, see I’m in here to learn, I love the gtr but I care more for speed more than anything. Which car would you put 10k in that can match the gtr 0-60 speed?

It will blow the doors off in a drag race but that's about it.

Anyways tell me more of how u would build a fast car for under 10k?
Because for my hot rod initially that would be my total budget inshallah.

It will blow the doors off in a drag race but that's about it.

Anyways tell me more of how u would build a fast car for under 10k?
Because for my hot rod initially that would be my total budget inshallah.

Fast / Cheap / Reliable
Pick 2. Can't have em all. Lol

Fast and Cheap won't be Reliable
Fast and Reliable won't be Cheap
Cheap and Reliable won't be Fast

Back
Top Bottom