\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

16 MPG in a dodge dart? Wtf LOLOL

I drove my Ram to PA this past weekend. About 500 miles round trip ended up averaging 21.2 MPG.

With another 1000 lbs of cargo in it the acceleration wasn't quite what i was hoping for tho. They realllly need to go ahead and drop a 6.4 Ram 1500

I was wondering why the vette was so loud. It has a muffler delete it crackles like crazy lol. Just put insurance on it and I was surprised it was cheaper than my 335i only $112 a month for full coverage

You got a 6 speed? Z51?
How does it compare to the bimmer? It had full bolt ons right?

You got a 6 speed? Z51?
How does it compare to the bimmer? It had full bolt ons right?

its a stingray 3lt I got the 8 speed paddle shift

I wanted to get the 7 speed manual but this one was a steal

yeah full bolt on the 335 it was about 420whp. its like night and day the vette is so much better the instant power is fun

Are you into Dirtbikes quads jet ski's etc ? Every man needs a good pick up. Fina a old notchback stang and build from there

Oh no I was asking what he had the coyote motor in. :lol:

I already got a pickup but I need to grab a Honda trx450. My boy has one that thing rips... fun as hell and scary fast.

Oh no I was asking what he had the coyote motor in. :lol:

I already got a pickup but I need to grab a Honda trx450. My boy has one that thing rips... fun as hell and scary fast.

O snap my bad thought you was in between a purchase situation lol. Those trx450s has vastly improved over the years a power commander/bazaar box and full Fmf exhaust you damn near neck and neck with the yzf 450.

O snap my bad thought you was in between a purchase situation lol. Those trx450s has vastly improved over the years a power commander/bazaar box and full Fmf exhaust you damn near neck and neck with the yzf 450.

Damn, a stock one feels fast to me. I’m sure if it was actually mine though and got better and hauling *** on it I’d be modding it in no time.

Got the slow wheelie down though with the clutch pop. Too scared to power wheelie it.

Damn, a stock one feels fast to me. I’m sure if it was actually mine though and got better and hauling *** on it I’d be modding it in no time.

Got the slow wheelie down though with the clutch pop. Too scared to power wheelie it.
cop a banshee

dat 2 stroke is orgasmic

Back
Top Bottom