\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

All you new supra lovers . I can specifically remember here a few yrs ago when all of you was riding the Rx-8 wave . When it came out and flopped it was quite as a mouse in here. Mark my words you will get the same disappointment with the new supra.

Tags came in

CA6E1ADF-E5B2-4DFA-9C57-8AD5519BE638.jpeg

:lol: Always delivering with the license plates.

strong lowrider scene in SFL.......we got a street hop / cruise just about every weekend......street racing/hangouts every day of the week from kendall to ft lauderdale too.........any NT fams in south fla at any point holla at me ill bring you to one of our street hops / picnics

i got a lot more of the lowriders to show, they got a 64 impala, 63 impala , painting a gbody regal, working on two cadillac coupes, a malibu.....this is def their thing

if you guys recall i traded my lil transportation accord for a towncar with 2 pumps a few months ago but the way my life is set up i cant afford one of those things right now, i couldve kept it but the maintenance to enjoy it is basically if not the same / more than my cars monthly note

Hybrid turbo and fueling ordered. Turbo should be here in 3-5 weeks :pimp:
:pimp: excited to possibly see some quarter mile runs and dyno numbers :nerd:.
I also just copped a LSA supercharger can't decide to put it on my trailblazer or hold on to it for my foxbody coupe :ohwell:

:pimp: excited to possibly see some quarter mile runs and dyno numbers :nerd:.
I also just copped a LSA supercharger can't decide to put it on my trailblazer or hold on to it for my foxbody coupe :ohwell:
There’s a dyno that does runs for 25 bucks for 3 pulls so I’ll hit that up. Car should do low 11’s on slicks and OSW is a great track due to the prep.

What's a good price for a Honda Odyssey EXL 2012 rebuilt title w/84k miles?
Is a gift and not trying to break the bank.

IMG_8543.jpg

00303_BXdfm4t1m3_1200x900.jpg
00v0v_dviJIwblSE6_1200x900.jpg

Back
Top Bottom