\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Wasn’t for very long iirc. Matt only does the press cars now. Zack does the custom cars. He picked up where Matt left off shortly after he announced he was stopping.
Man I remember seeing Matt PISSED one time, dude brought his car and on the test drive he casually mentions that one of his brakes don't work and the other three are iffy.
:rofl:

Carrera Aerokit

2m0qzxrjwec21.jpg

fct4bcphdec21.jpg

I like it.
I hate it

Dodge with their superior marketing. Apparently they’re working on a new car that will be even faster than the demon. Supposed to be running 9s and trapping 150 in the 1/4. If the Easter eggs in their new commercials are correct

Thing is i just remember cats were bombing on the NSX when they were about too/first released it. Just like the Supra and just as harsh.

that's because of its hybrid trapping and its price...at least it looks pretty spot on to da concept...supra looks like a mutant BRZ/FRS

Dodge with their superior marketing. Apparently they’re working on a new car that will be even faster than the demon. Supposed to be running 9s and trapping 150 in the 1/4. If the Easter eggs in their new commercials are correct

DODGE IN A RACE WITH THEMSELVES. MOST OTHERS ARE GOING TOWARDS TRACK ORIENTED CARS. DODGE STILL STUCK ON DRAG. LMAO.

that's because of its hybrid trapping and its price...at least it looks pretty spot on to da concept...supra looks like a mutant BRZ/FRS
Not to mention they were "teasing" the concept for what felt like YEARS. So by the time it dropped nobody cared anymore. Wasn't like the majority could afford it anyway.

Engine & price aside, Ima have to reserve judgment until I see one in the streets & see what tuners can do with them. People always hate new productions at first.

Engine & price aside, Ima have to reserve judgment until I see one in the streets & see what tuners can do with them. People always hate new productions at first.

Tuners should be able to do very well. Im sure BMS will have something for it.

They already have one for the B58 in the 2 series, +60whp for like $500.

Tuners should be able to do very well. Im sure BMS will have something for it.

They already have one for the B58 in the 2 series, +60whp for like $500.
Yea Bimmer engine usually tune easily, and are almost always underrated. It's the reliability that they're gonna have a hard time with, but we'll see. Still don't know why the Z4 got more horse than the Supra :smh:

Yea Bimmer engine usually tune easily, and are almost always underrated. It's the reliability that they're gonna have a hard time with, but we'll see. Still don't know why the Z4 got more horse than the Supra :smh:

The Z4 (with the B58 ) starts at $60k.

I feel BMW does a good job with the actual engine. It's the plastic **** around it that's not great.

It still blows my mind they don't use dipsticks.

Back
Top Bottom