\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

so when do the BMW 8 series come out? im looking forward to seeing one of those in person

My local dealer told me March. I don't know how this works but I was told they currently don't have anymore left to sell? So whatever kind of initial wave of cars their supposed to get in I guess are gone

What's the most miles you've put on your car in a calendar year? Coming up on a year since I bought my car. Pulled off the lot with 45 miles on it. Currently at 20,788 :smh:
I do a solid 24-25K a year. Mostly highway. Lexus reliability :smokin

so when do the BMW 8 series come out? im looking forward to seeing one of those in person

Some dude from local BMW dealer brought out a brand new M4 Clubsport (1 of 500 made between m4 & m3) last week to the Cars and Coffee we hosted at the shop. I believe he claimed he was gonna bring an 8 Series out tomorrow. If he does I'll snag some pics

Mans out here complaing about their V6 stang interior.

he's not complaining about the interior tho, he said he likes it

he's complaining about the rattles and imperfections

that being said, don't think it's bad to want a "nice interior" in a v6 mustang

but hey it's a ford. you get what you get

Being honest here. Back in '15 i didnt care for them but then ended up being on the fence about the 2.3L motors. Especially since i was thinking about the turbo and how you can max out the engine itself. Just basically thought they had potential. Even over the V6

I have an early '15 with hella miles and the only thing that rattles is the change in my ash tray...

Dude has a point about da lackluster mustang interior rattling. Cars are expensive these days, it cost dude $25K+, it should not ratlle. Only time rattling in a car is acceptableb is when there is some slap in da trunk. :pimp:

I have an early '15 with hella miles and the only thing that rattles is the change in my ash tray...
its hit or miss man

my 2015 300S would rattle like crazy and creak somewhere in the dash, would smack a few times and it would be quiet then randomly come and go and that was a $41k car.

would be pissed if I bought a car for that much and it was doing that

Being honest here. Back in '15 i didnt care for them but then ended up being on the fence about the 2.3L motors. Especially since i was thinking about the turbo and how you can max out the engine itself. Just basically thought they had potential. Even over the V6
You can easily make them faster than the gt with a few bolt ons and tune. But you’re still stuck with that terrible exhaust note. It’s kinda like how people could make a 335i faster than the m3 but it’s still not on that level you know?

My rad fan is failing in my renegade. Got an appt for weds at the dealer. Looked on the renegade forums and saw that this is a common problem and the part as of the last post I saw (from 2 months ago) is on national backorder. :frown:

Guess I’ll be taking out the cat for a while lmao

700CFA23-1206-482B-956A-8239DBDCEC3C.jpeg

You can easily make them faster than the gt with a few bolt ons and tune. But you’re still stuck with that terrible exhaust note. It’s kinda like how people could make a 335i faster than the m3 but it’s still not on that level you know?
Yea youre right. I dont know how tuner friendly these were back in the day. But i even think they're pretty cool

1986-ford-mustang-svo-5-speed-leather-interior-low-reserve-1.jpg

Throw some more into suspension and you have better than an M3. Only thing that will never catch up is exhaust. I have one now kicking out 18lbs of boost.

Back
Top Bottom