\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

IMG_20180723_230001_915.jpg

It's time for new rims but it's hard finding some that aren't on every other truck.

Check out Black Rhino Wheels. They’ve got a couple options not identical to the typical Method/Fuel wheels you see.

So is the new 8 the coupe version of the 6 Gran coupe?
In the 90's there were 6 & 8 Series coupes, but now I believe the 8 is taking the place of the 6 Series or just replacing the coupe. BMW is making too many cars now, but it's money over everything.

I want to check out the X3 M40i for the wife. Im hearing it's faster than an e9x M3 and handles like one as well. If its too small I'll probably go X5 or Lexus Landcruiser.

In the 90's there were 6 & 8 Series coupes, but now I believe the 8 is taking the place of the 6 Series or just replacing the coupe. BMW is making too many cars now, but it's money over everything.

I want to check out the X3 M40i for the wife. Im hearing it's faster than an e9x M3 and handles like one as well. If its too small I'll probably go X5 or Lexus Landcruiser.

I agree, they’re making too many cars and the designations are confusing. The one car that I’m absolutely in love with (m140i) is not available in the US :lol:

Speaking of X3 M40i, I just watched this the other day.

NT brethren..

Any suggestions for a dirt cheap beater with potential? Only really need it for use while I get some work done on my daily. But don't want to waste money on a rental or call off work. Must be found under $2750

Currently considering:
Volvo 850
Volvo C70
Lexus GS300/SC300
Acura integra
Acura legend coupe (can't really find any local though)
Honda CRX
Infiniti G20

NT brethren..

Any suggestions for a dirt cheap beater with potential? Only really need it for use while I get some work done on my daily. But don't want to waste money on a rental or call off work. Must be found under $2750

Currently considering:
Volvo 850
Volvo C70
Lexus GS300/SC300
Acura integra
Honda CRX
Infiniti G20
go with the Lexus

Nurburgring record belongs to Lamborghini again. Porsche's gonna have to wait a while to come back with an answer I'd imagine

NT brethren..

Currently considering:
Volvo 850
Volvo C70
Lexus GS300/SC300
Acura integra
Honda CRX
Infiniti G20

I got that 2004 E55 for 4k. I know it’s more than the budget you listed, but in the neighborhood. I actually was in the same boat you’re in, wanted a beater that had potential for sommme fun for 2-3k. I got close enough lol.

But based on your list I’d go late 90’s early 2000’s Lexus GS :nthat:

Took the car in today
$200 to look at the damn thing :smh:
To run their diagnostic
Like ***** I already know why the light on
Just fix the ****
Whatever prolly not gonna have it till tomorrow Monday at the latest
Needed to get an oil change anyway
But damn
Lightweight irritated
My usual dude quit who use to work their
Always hooked it up

Took the car in today
$200 to look at the damn thing :smh:
To run their diagnostic
Like ***** I already know why the light on
Just fix the ****
Whatever prolly not gonna have it till tomorrow Monday at the latest
Needed to get an oil change anyway
But damn
Lightweight irritated
My usual dude quit who use to work their
Always hooked it up
the scat? aren't you under warranty? how they gonna charge to check that unless you took it elsewhere

Back
Top Bottom