\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Went Thru A Similar Scenario A Couple Week’s Back Now With My Runner. Old Lady Blew A Stop Sign And Tagged Me Good On My Drivers Side, Spinning Us Around And Ending Up Under The Front Of My Truck :smh: Just Happy To Walk Away From It.

Ended Up Going The 2018 TRD Off Road Premium Route With My Replacement And Couldn’t Be Happier :pimp:
CE9609CF-EDBB-47A1-9688-54250EEFBFDD.jpeg

You Settle In On A Decision Yet? If Not, Good Luck In Your Hunt As I Know What A Hassle That Process Is :rolleyes

YOOOOOOO, my guy. This joint is effin Tuff!!! :pimp:

I'm all over the place. I've been thinking about selling my 2nd car (Audi A5) and buying one car. Porsche 911, Stingray z06 or Shelby GT350. But I think i'm going to need some practicality. Especially when I need to drive some people around in my job. Therefore, I think I'm going to keep the Audi as a second car.

With that said, I think I'm pretty set on the 2018 Tacoma TRD Sport. I'm thinking of the Cement color.

I'm all over the place. I've been thinking about selling my 2nd car (Audi A5) and buying one car. Porsche 911, Stingray z06 or Shelby GT350. But I think i'm going to need some practicality. Especially when I need to drive some people around in my job. Therefore, I think I'm going to keep the Audi as a second car.

With that said, I think I'm pretty set on the 2018 Tacoma TRD Sport. I'm thinking of the Cement color.

I’d get a cheap dd

How the hell you gonna cross-shop a 911 with a Toyota Tacoma? :sick:

What do you guys use for headlight restorations?
don't laugh but I heard tooth paste works :lol:

otherwise I think check google they got some tricks that work from home otherwise they got some stuff at any store but unsure how good they work

I used the stuff from turtlewax before. Fixed hazing completely. There was one thing that i was supposed to use at the end that would prevent it from happening again, but I never got around to using it. Headlights are starting to haze again. Gonna get the kit again and make sure i use that thing at the end this time.

So hopped in the car and the
Check engine light off :rolleyes
Still gonna take it in
to check the exhaust
And the code it was running on Thursday
Oil change time anyway

How the hell you gonna cross-shop a 911 with a Toyota Tacoma? :sick:

My original plan was to trade the Audi in for the 911 and use the Tacoma I had as a daily. All that has changed now. At first, I was thinking of just having the 911 as my only car but I do have to drive clients around once in a while so I figured the 911 is probably not the best idea. Therefore, I'm going to put the 911 on hold and get a new Tacoma instead.

Back
Top Bottom