\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

That's clean. If I ever get rich I'll get my dad one of those it's his fav car of all time.
Speaking of classics my el camino got inspected today and is ready to drive
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oh damn. Sorry man. :x I been ok

Still active on NT but not in the in shape thread anymore lol

I thought you had retired from nt for a sec

I have. Went through some personal issues.

My attention is shifted in a direction, too lol. You can never truly leave NT though.

You got to still lift bro!! You were getting better with time.

I'm fat now.

180k on an A4 is actually pretty incredible, but as you mentioned, it comes down to the owner. Maintenance isn't always enough, if you're a spirited driver you should be doing preventative maintenance as well. I believe that German cars will probably break down sooner than Japanese if you just treat your cars like crap, but if you are more proactive in taking care of the car then it shouldn't be an issue. I think many people don't really do preventative maintenance on German cars because of the price tag but I believe that should be factored into the costs when you're buying the car. Just like on the weekend if you can't afford to take an uber when you go out for drinks, you shouldn't go out.

Yea def

Every couple weeks I get underneath the car and make sure everything looks good, check all fluids and etc. No matter what make a owner has preventative maintenance and constant lookovers should always be done IMO, treat your car right and it'll treat you right

As for parts idk if it's just Audi's or my car but parts are pretty cheap. The key is googling the part number and buying from a site like europaparts.com or ECS or any site that offers OEM parts heavily discounted.

It's the same parts as the dealer but it will come in a box labeled by the maker of the part and not a very/Audi box so it's not marked up. My buddy works at the Audi dealer and he's surprised I get the parts significantly cheaper than he does with his discount

@250caddy

Damn dude sorry to hear about the noise complaint. What a scumbag neighbor. I can see doing that if you are ripping it and acting a fool but if not then they are just being a *****.

Dont sell the truck bc of that but if you want to get a catback, Corsa is some gooooooood ****. Had it on my WK1 SRT. Loved it to death and the combo with the headers! :D

Bro for 23k you can get a new car. Dont just get a car bc of the brand.

You dont want anything German without a warranty.

Unless its a Porsche 911. :D haha

whats in the 23k range new? Camry, civic?

Yea and it may be 25-26 lets say but I rather pay for a new car than someone elses headache. Especially if you are in a situation where you cant afford to be doing repairs to vehicles. With something new, just take it to the dealer and keep it moving.

But we back at what you guys were originally talking about with the scatpack. Used car depreciating with no warranty

Last edited:
Yea and it may be 25-26 lets say but I rather pay for a new car than someone elses headache. Especially if you are in a situation where you cant afford to be doing repairs to vehicles. With something new, just take it to the dealer and keep it moving.

I think its better to get a 1-2 year old car low miles with warranty and let some one else take the big hit.

Last edited:

you can get brand new cars for 18k

20k+ can get you something fully loaded

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom