\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

At that point, I wouldn't eem care about how much I'm spending on gas. Would just be annoying to fill up several times a week

At that point, I wouldn't eem care about how much I'm spending on gas. Would just be annoying to fill up several times a week
Sometimes just thinkin bout having to stop n get gas annoys me :lol: ...n it's gettin cold outside n gas stations are always the windiest , no time for alotta trips to the pump

Put the hard top back on just in case it decides to get cold in Houston lol

Last edited:
Those jeeps are nice, but man...I absolutely hate when people drive with the blinding light bars on. I live in Chicago and see it all the time, I don't know how cops don't pull them over for it. It's literally the same, if not worse than driving with high beams a lot of the times.

:lol: :smh:

Wish I knew how much the wheels cost but they were already on there when I got it, and I never use that light bar lol just looked good to me

yea i got my light bar in the garage, ill never turn it on tho unless im in the country part. 

im gonna get a new bumper with a winches, a grill and new headlights. 

ill wait until summer time for the wheels. 

Last edited:
Those jeeps are nice, but man...I absolutely hate when people drive with the blinding light bars on. I live in Chicago and see it all the time, I don't know how cops don't pull them over for it. It's literally the same, if not worse than driving with high beams a lot of the times.

THOSE FOLKS ARE IDIOTS THAT DRIVE WITH THEM ON.

I HAD 1 ON MY TAHOE BUT I NEVER USED IT UNLESS...

- SOMEONE WAS RIDING TOWARDS ME WITH THEIR BRIGHTS ON
-SOMEONE CUT ME OFF IN TRAFFIC
-I WAS ON A DARK ROAD BY MYSELF
AND I WOULD SCARE PEOPLE IN PARKING LOTS :lol:

BUT I WOULD NEVER DRIVE WITH IT ON JUST CUZ. THEY ARE BRIGHT AS HELL DURING THE DAYTIME!

I had some douche have one on the back of his truck. He cut me off at night on the freeway so I high-beamed him real quick. He turned it on because he was upset I high-beamed him. Those things are blinding.

Lawd!!! Link is there but I'm gonna go ahead a post 2 pics so the thread can see this beauty regardless. Repped

These and 70 chevelle SS are my favorite muscles of all time.

BTW liking the progress on that Porche Nelson. That whp looks good already even though it ain't done

Last edited:
I had some douche have one on the back of his truck. He cut me off at night on the freeway so I high-beamed him real quick. He turned it on because he was upset I high-beamed him. Those things are blinding.

:lol: IF I HAD OF KEPT MY TRUCK, I WAS GOING TO PUT 1 ON THE BACK OF MINE AS WELL. FOR THOSE BUMPER RIDERS (HIGH BEAMERS BEHIND ME HAD ZERO AFFECT ON ME).

Back
Top Bottom