\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

$11k for an 05 civic with that many miles :x, Jesus dude. I'm not one to mention bad deals, but damn. You could've 100% bought a s2000 for $11k

$11k for an 05 civic with that many miles :x, Jesus dude. I'm not one to mention bad deals, but damn. You could've 100% bought a s2000 for $11k
Tell me about it fam. I hate that I learned how all this works AFTER I bought the car. :smh:

Some more progress on the shop track car

Also got some pics of the suspension setup

Surprised your car is worth that much . Only got 4.2 when I traded in my 09 with 80k miles

Surprised your car is worth that much . Only got 4.2 when I traded in my 09 with 80k miles
They got me good. It was 9,995 from what I remember on paper but theres no way the car is actually worth that much. :smh: I did a KBB and it said on average it's 2295 with the highest being 2900. :x

Kbb is usually always lower. I see those go for like 3-5k around here depending on miles. They got you though

Wanted to share some pictures of the Porsche Event today at Sonoma Raceway

They also unveiled the new Porsche Panamera for us.  It's only 1 of 2 that's here in the US shores at the moment.

The way the spoiler opens though

Learned so much today from the instructors.  How to attack the apex, braking and throttle between turns.  Porsche even had one of their professional drivers take us on a hot lap to show us the full capabilities of the car.  Some of the stuff they were doing 
sick.gif
 they were literally going 100 mph around at turn I was only brave enough to go 30 mph around.    

Was debating on getting a Audi r8 for my next car but i am officially sold on the  911.  

Last edited:
Kbb is usually always lower. I see those go for like 3-5k around here depending on miles. They got you though
Word, I've been looking at a few s2ks in my area while at work and nothing really catches my eye.

They also unveiled the new Porsche Panamera for us.  It's only 1 of 2 that's here in the US shores at the moment.

Learned so much today from the instructors.  How to attack the apex, braking and throttle between turns.  Porsche even had one of their professional drivers take us on a hot lap to show us the full capabilities of the car.  Some of the stuff they were doing :x  they were literally going 100 mph around at turn I was only brave enough to go 30 mph around.    

Was debating on getting a Audi r8 for my next car but i am officially sold on the  911.  
Didn't hear anything about that flat 8 supercar they are supposed to be building ? :nerd:

Boywonder, thanks for sharing the pics!  Sounds like an incredible experience.  Adding to the Porsche love, saw this sick red 911 with a roof rack parked next to its Italian rival at the valet area for Crystals shopping mall on the Las Vegas strip today.  My Supra's wing is barely noticeable in the background (should have parked next to them).

Last edited:

Learned so much today from the instructors.  How to attack the apex, braking and throttle between turns.  Porsche even had one of their professional drivers take us on a hot lap to show us the full capabilities of the car.  Some of the stuff they were doing :x  they were literally going 100 mph around at turn I was only brave enough to go 30 mph around.    

Beautiful. How many laps did they let you do?

Happen to see a McLaren P1 anywhere? I know there was one there not sure if it got any track time though. :nerd:

Blipping the throttle while braking through a turn and downshifting in order to get to the proper RPM range. Also saves wear on the clutch I believe

Literally been doing this since I was 16 and driving my dodge Daytona lol. This was all thanks to initial d and watching the great "drift king"

Now it's literally a habit of mine to heel toe if I enter a corner with speed lol

163.gif

Cot dam I love Porsche man

German horses>>>>
German prancing horse>Italian prancing horse

Seen a fresh 911 carrera s driving home from downtown tonight :pimp:

Well, I'm stationed overseas in Bahrain, and I get a phone call that my car has been totaled back home in Texas. By my own kid. I could afford a better car, and I was going to buy one once I got back to the states, but I was going to keep my car until it died because that car meant a lot to me. As corny as it sounds, that car was like family, I don't do pets and all, so my laser metallic blue Chevy equinox was a part of the family and it is gone now. Done. I will post pics as they filter in from the scene, this is only one I have for now

This is a photo of my Chevy from my Acadia[emoji]128546[/emoji]

In the words of my favorite recording artist D'angelo
"****, damn, mother******"

Last edited:
She's alright, but I am thoroughly disappointed fam, like we had a deal, keep your head on straight, do what you're supposed at college, and when I get home I'll break the bank for any car, but no, doing the right thing is too hard I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom