\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I'm back in the game for the Turbo! Decided to try out my credit union and see what kind of terms they could offer on a 2008 911 Turbo and it actually ended up being a lot better than i expected. And i got instantly approved as well. 

Not sure if I'm gonna go with the car from last week because i don't know if i want the all red interior even though it's rare and cool it might just be too much for me. but we'll see.  If not i'll be snatching one up as soon as i find the right one for the right deal.
pimp.gif

Man I hate rocks on the highway 
mad.gif
. Driving and  a small rock flew directly dead on to my windshield. Checked it out and there's only a tiny nic on the outer side. Can barely feel it. Do those have the potential to crack and get bigger? I know a decent size one with small cracks can. Thing is like the size of a dot of ink..

I'm back in the game for the Turbo! Decided to try out my credit union and see what kind of terms they could offer on a 2008 911 Turbo and it actually ended up being a lot better than i expected. And i got instantly approved as well. 

Not sure if I'm gonna go with the car from last week because i don't know if i want the all red interior even though it's rare and cool it might just be too much for me. but we'll see.  If not i'll be snatching one up as soon as i find the right one for the right deal.
pimp.gif
Where there's a will there's a way! Good luck and hope you close the deal.

Red interior is the way to go.

WENT TO THE KANYE CONCERT DOWNTOWN LAST NIGHT AND WHEN PULLING UP THE VALETS WERE GUSHING OVER THE CAR. MY BOY TOLD ME TO LET THEM PARK IT, I WAS LIKE:

READING ABOVE, I MADE A WISE DECISION.
I'm surprised you were brave enough to drive you car down there. Downtown Houston/Toyota Center, sporting events, concerts = turd car or Uber. I always drove my truck there just in case. I'd see Ferrari's inside Toyota Center parking and I was like no f'ing way I'd bring a car like that in there. Bunch of dummies that don't know how to park and have no issues dinging up your car. 

I wouldn't even buy a new car living in San Diego and in an apartment. I'll wait till I move back to the South or in a house where I don't have idiot neighbors or the parking isn't made for smart cars ...

Thanks man.  The red is definitely badass and makes the car a rare spec but man it's a lot of red!  Plus seeing the deal my boss just got on a lower mile car (although not as good color combo) makes me want wait for a even better deal on a white or gray one which is my top color preference

548cd8cf_dfgdfg.png

Last edited:
eek.gif

Haha! Man I love red but that is pretty OD I'll agree. If you got the financing approval, then in your line of work it's just a matter of time until the right car comes along. 
glasses.gif

Last edited:

Thanks man.  The red is definitely badass and makes the car a rare spec but man it's a lot of red!  Plus seeing the deal my boss just got on a lower mile car (although not as good color combo) makes me want wait for a even better deal on a white or gray one which is my top color preference

548cd8cf_dfgdfg.png

I love red on interiors too but that's just a little too much.

I'll keep my eye out for you Nelson.  I'm always looking at cars on Craigslist when i'm on the toilet and stuff.

On another note, I'll be attending a private event tomorrow being held by Porsche at Sonoma Raceway.  They'll be let us drive their lineup of 2017 cars around the race track and pushing them to the limit with a professional driver in shotgun.  i'm beyond excited for tomorrow.  

It's crazy how much better terms Credit unions give you than regular banks.

Unless they giving me that promo apr I always go through a Credit Union

Got caught slippin today. Launched the GT-R on a stoplight (I was the only car on the road) I was going 75 on a 50mph zone and 1/8 mile later I see a motorcycle speeding towards me and flashes his lights

Cop comes up to me screaming that this is a public road not a racetrack.. I just tell him I'm still getting used to this car. He takes my license and papers and says your insurance is gonna go up through the roof
eyes.gif
  He comes back and tells me hope this serves as a lesson and you cut the crap he lets me go.  I was already texting my lawyer about how to fight this ticket 
laugh.gif

I actually like the all red interior, so much better than my boring all grey dungeon looking interior

i was just looking at a Corvette in white exterior with red interior, so clean.

that 911 Turbo in a Metallic Grey with that Red would be too clean

Pulled the trigger yesterday.. not a bad turnaround in less than a week. I went from my transmission needing to be rebuilt on my cheap beater Explorer.. to having a "new" car.

'15 Fiesta ST with 7k miles. It checked off all the boxes for me right now.. inexpensive, fun to drive, solid gas mileage, and a newer car. I'm pretty happy all things considered.

It's a blast to drive. Handles really well, the turbo is nice, and I'm surprisingly comfortable in it considering I'm a bigger guy.

Feels good, man.
Welcome to the fist gang. Need a intake and tune on that asap! Here if u need info

I love red on interiors too but that's just a little too much.

I'll keep my eye out for you Nelson.  I'm always looking at cars on Craigslist when i'm on the toilet and stuff.

On another note, I'll be attending a private event tomorrow being held by Porsche at Sonoma Raceway.  They'll be let us drive their lineup of 2017 cars around the race track and pushing them to the limit with a professional driver in shotgun.  i'm beyond excited for tomorrow.  
Thanks bro let me know what you see. Gotta be a 6-speed coupe. And doesn't have to be local, i'll buy from anywhere in the country if the car is legit.

Mannnnn wtf that sounds so awesome, how do i get invited to this????   Have fun bro.  Ill be at Sonoma on Monday for an open track day. We're taking the E46 M3 and my buddy is taking his 335i.  Since the last track day we've added roll cage, harnesses, AP big brake kit, and underdrive pullys on the E46. Should be fun.

Pulled the trigger yesterday.. not a bad turnaround in less than a week. I went from my transmission needing to be rebuilt on my cheap beater Explorer.. to having a "new" car.

'15 Fiesta ST with 7k miles. It checked off all the boxes for me right now.. inexpensive, fun to drive, solid gas mileage, and a newer car. I'm pretty happy all things considered.

It's a blast to drive. Handles really well, the turbo is nice, and I'm surprisingly comfortable in it considering I'm a bigger guy.

Feels good, man.
Welcome to the fist gang. Need a intake and tune on that asap! Here if u need info
Thanks, guys. And I'm definitely open to some modifications, probably not right away but soon enough.

[thread="266081"]Where there's a will there's a way! Good luck and hope you close the deal.[/thread]

548cd8cf_dfgdfg.png

Love red guts too, but this is a bit too much for me. Maybe if the silver accents were black instead.

Currently learning how to drive a stick shift in a old 2001 Mazda 626. And tips that can help me with learning how to drive a stick? Thanks

I've hit a dilemma in purchasing my future S2K. Last year I had an integra that died on me and I needed some wheels to get around since I'm in school with a job. Long story short, went to a dealership at the recommendation of my dad and got a 05 Civic Ex coupe. Now the **** is that it came out a total of 11k after everything. I owe about 5300 (340 a month), and my credit score is mid 700s as opposed to no credit when I first got the Civic. Im thinking of just taking the Civic and getting the S2K with rolling over whatever I owe. The Civic itself is worth at most 3500 (condition is really good with 147k miles and stock except for the front grill being aftermarket lol). Should I take the negative equity and get the S2K? Id probably be getting the car in December if I do decide to go through with it.

Speaking of s2000 i found a gem in my area if anyone is looking. It's an AP1 (which is best IMO) and it's awesome color combo, white with  black/red interior. It's 2 owners, all stock, and 70k miles.  If anyone is in the market PM me and ill send you the ad.  He's only asking 15k which is a great deal IMO considering how the values have gone up on the lower mile unmolested S2K's and its an awesome color combo and year

Last edited:
^^^ It honestly depends on your finacial situation imo. If you think you can swing it then go for it. But tbh id pay it off because your essentially digging your self in a bigger hole

Currently learning how to drive a stick shift in a old 2001 Mazda 626. And tips that can help me with learning how to drive a stick? Thanks
Be smooth doing everything! Don't rush any of the motions at first, nice and slow. Figure out where the engage point is on the clutch, and remember that. Another thing my fiance found helpful was watching the tach, every time she started off in 1st. Helped her give it the right amount of gas, versus kinda guessing and giving it too much/too little

Last edited:
Speaking of s2000 i found a gem in my area if anyone is looking. It's an AP1 (which is best IMO) and it's awesome color combo, white with  black/red interior. It's 2 owners, all stock, and 70k miles.  If anyone is in the market PM me and ill send you the ad.  He's only asking 15k which is a great deal IMO considering how the values have gone up on the lower mile unmolested S2K's and its an awesome color combo and year
That's a steal IMO. If I had the funds I'd jump all over it

Be smooth doing everything! Don't rush any of the motions at first, nice and slow. Figure out where the engage point is on the clutch, and remember that. Another thing my fiance found helpful was watching the tach, every time she started off in 1st. Helped her give it the right amount of gas, versus kinda guessing and giving it too much/too little
Watching the tach is critical. You'll notice your RPMs start to drop as you slowly release the clutch, at the same time the car will actually ease forward, which is when you should also begin applying the gas.

^^^ It honestly depends on your finacial situation imo. If you think you can swing it then go for it. But tbh id pay it off because your essentially digging your self in a bigger hole
I mean the Civic here I will have paid 11K for once paid off and seen a return by that point of only 2500. I have no plans with the Civic anymore, whereas the S2K I'd actually go turbo and see a return on the vehicle once I actually sell it. I don't mind paying on a car that I actually dream of owning. From the calculations I've made, my monthly payments could be even lower than what I'm paying for the Civic.

Back
Top Bottom