\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Mustang was in the drifting course killin it

Story goes the owner got in a crash and took the rest of the body off.

No but close lol
All you gotta do is slap on the limited wheels and powder coat them gold and your set! haha

Nice STI though, I like the world rally blue color, i was debating between the WRB and the white and i decided on CWP.  My 4 year old wanted me to get the WRB lol

All you gotta do is slap on the limited wheels and powder coat them gold and your set! haha

Nice STI though, I like the world rally blue color, i was debating between the WRB and the white and i decided on CWP.  My 4 year old wanted me to get the WRB lol
Lol tbh bro I like this wheels 10x more. And I see that white STI #rumblegang. I was debating between the dark metallic grey(forget the actual name) and the WRB when making the build. But I was fienin for a blue car already plus it's a Subie. Can't go wrong.

Lol tbh bro I like this wheels 10x more. And I see that white STI #rumblegang. I was debating between the dark metallic grey(forget the actual name) and the WRB when making the build. But I was fienin for a blue car already plus it's a Subie. Can't go wrong.
Close, its Dark Grey Metallic :lol: That was my first choice as well, but I changed it to CWP day after placing the order. Now looking at carbon fiber bits like a doluck trunk & vortex generator I kinda wish I went with the DGM, but the whites so sexy.

Yeah man I'm not a big fan of the limited wheels, especially in silver. I'm very happy with the stock wheels. Eventually gonna get either the work emotion cr Kai or the Ray gram light 57dr.

Close, its Dark Grey Metallic :lol: That was my first choice as well, but I changed it to CWP day after placing the order. Now looking at carbon fiber bits like a doluck trunk & vortex generator I kinda wish I went with the DGM, but the whites so sexy.

Dgm to me just didn't look right Ina STI, plus my buddy has a dgm so that made my choice even easier. White is the best color hands down, wrb comes second.

I wish subiespeed would fix their vortex generators to fit the 17s already.

Looking to pick up a used car once i get back to the states? Anybody have any recommendations. It would be a daily driver. Budget is around 17K. I've been looking at both the 2015 Dodge Charger and the 2012 Dodge Challenger. Don't really care about performance, rather, reliability. Thanks NT Fam!

For 17k I think all you could get is a v6 or a higher mileage r/t but you want reliability so that's a no go. I'd say you go with a v6 Camry or accord. Coworker got a 2012 with 40k miles for 15k with leather seats and the v6. Pretty nice car for the price

12-13 Sport edition/limited edition Maxima can be had in that in that prce range with low miles.i paid 16k for mines with 24k miles

If buying a used M with 80k for $35k is badge flossing then what do we call that Porches listing? 
laugh.gif

If buying a used M with 80k for $35k is badge flossing then what do we call that Porches listing? :lol:

I've never once thought of Porsche as a badge flossing brand outside of the Cayenne... To me, Porsche is an enthusiast's brand... ///M, AMG, Shelby, ect are the brands I associate that with... I can't really explain my thought :lol:... I see Porsche-heads in a much different light than I see BMW-heads...

I've never once thought of Porsche as a badge flossing brand outside of the Cayenne... To me, Porsche is an enthusiast's brand... ///M, AMG, Shelby, ect are the brands I associate that with... I can't really explain my thought
laugh.gif
... I see Porsche-heads in a much different light than I see BMW-heads...
The Boxer is like the broke mans Porsche from what Ive heard.

Yeah your opinion doesn't make sense, I think you just dislike BMW guys 
laugh.gif

If buying a used M with 80k for $35k is badge flossing then what do we call that Porches listing? :lol:

I've never once thought of Porsche as a badge flossing brand outside of the Cayenne... To me, Porsche is an enthusiast's brand... ///M, AMG, Shelby, ect are the brands I associate that with... I can't really explain my thought :lol:... I see Porsche-heads in a much different light than I see BMW-heads...
the Cayenne tho? Really?

Yeah its like calling someone that buys an e36 m3 a badge flosser.
I wouldn't say buying the lowest model is automatically badge flossing. It's when you're acting like you're doing it in a 328i (or 330ci :lol:) calling it a "foreign" or some foolishness like that is when I consider you a badge flosser

Back
Top Bottom