\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I'll take one of these 370hp wagon's in this specific blue please...
197jh2tgassmljpg.jpg

197jh29q0ngw2jpg.jpg

Volvo-V60-Polestar-left-rear-view.jpg
Don't they also have have a sport sedan with performance package ?

Yeah it's just the sedan version.... But wagon > sedan... So I posted the wagon...

I've always enjoyed Volvo... They have a rep of best in safety and build quality, along with being boring as cardboard... But they've always had an enthusiast's car on the market or being prepped for release... 870R :nthat:... Volvo is just kinda funky with their own quirks... It's why I like them... And used to love Saab...

9000 Turbo tho :nthat:... Used to have one, thing hauled *** for an old car... Got that thing up to 140, and felt completely solid... Although for some reason the one and only cd it played was Ironman :lol:...

6140bd8d30fde5ee48f72f4c6ea7ed50.jpg

WELP. JUST DROPPED OFF CAR FOR CLEAR BRA AND TINT. DECIDED TO GO WITH HALF HOOD, FULL BUMPER, FENDERS, MIRRORS, DOOR JAMBS, AND DOOR SEALS. NO NEED FOR THE REAR FENDER AS THE CAR ALREADY COMES WITH PLASTIC SPLASH GAURDS WHICH STICK OUT THE SIDES RIGHT BEHIND THE TIRES.

WHEN I DROPPED MY CAR OFF, THEY HAD TWO GT350'S THERE THEY JUST COMPLETED. ONE ALL BLACK THAT DID HALF HOOD AND ONE WHITE WITH BLUE STRIPES THAT DID FULL HOOD. WAS GOING TO GO WITH FULL HOOD BUT AFTER THE GUYS THERE ASKED ME TO FIND THE SEAM ON THE HALF HOOD CAR, I DECIDED TO GO HALF HOOD. I COULD NOT FIND THE SEAM UNTIL MY FACE WAS PLANTED ON THE CAR
laugh.gif
. FULL HOOD ALSO INCREASED TOTAL COST FROM $550 TO $1150
eyes.gif

THEY HAD A PORSCHE THERE THAT THEY JUST DID XPEL ON THE FRONT BUMPER AND I COULD DEF TELL THAT THE SUNTEK THEY INSTALLED ON THE 350 IS A LOT MORE CLEAR WITH LESS ORANGE PEEL LOOK. THEY SAID THE PORSCHE OWNER WAS PLANNING TO TRACK THE CAR REGULARLY SO WANTED THE XPEL SINCE IT IS A THICKER FILM.

THESE FILMS ARE AMAZING STUFF, THEY TOOK A BRILLO PAD TO SOME OF THE FILM ON A TEST HOOD AND SCUFFED IT ALL UP BADLY. THEN BY APPLYING WARM WATER OVER THE SCUFFS, MOST OF THE SCUFFS WENT AWAY. THEY THEN USED A HEAT GUN ON LOW ON THE SCUFFS AND WHATEVER WAS LEFT BEHIND, ALSO WENT AWAY. THOUGHT IT WAS PRETTY COOL. DIDN'T KNOW THE FILMS WERE SELF HEALING.

THEY ARE ALSO HOOKING IT UP WITH 10% TINT ON ALL WINDOWS AND 35% ON ENTIRE FRONT WINDSHIELD, SAME AS WHAT I HAD ON THE 5.0. CAN'T WAIT TO PICK IT UP TOMORROW SO I CAN APPLY CQUARTZ TO THE ENTIRE CAR AND I'LL BE GOOD ON THE EXTERIOR FOR A LONG TIME.
laugh.gif
I would spend the extra and go with full hood/fenders.

Picked up my new RX last month and did Suntek full front end plus 2 coats of ceramic pro...

You're also getting a great deal. I paid $1850 for full front end PPF, and then $1750 for the ceramic pro which included paint correction (even though the car is new, correction still had to be done prior to applying the coating)

Last edited:
Beautiful Lexus man :pimp:

Yeah paint correction had to be done on mine as well. These dealerships always rush through their new delivery detail. Couple nicks here and there. Swirl marks if you look reeeaaaaall close. But I'm glad I got a white car this time around, my last car was black and was a PAIN to keep clean

Finally got my all time favorite ... 87 grand national .. Less than 20k miles on it
Heeyyy :pimp:

Let's see that engine man.
Havent taken any pictures of it yet ... But it's the stock 6 with the turbo ... I've had it for a month and a half .. I sent it off to Anderson performance east yesterday to make sure everything is good from sitting so long ..even a small oil leak..Anderson performance east specialize in the these turbo buicks in our area .. Will take a pic of the engine as soon as I get it back .

Finally got my all time favorite ... 87 grand national .. Less than 20k miles on it
Heeyyy :pimp:

Let's see that engine man.
Havent taken any pictures of it yet ... But it's the stock 6 with the turbo ... I've had it for a month and a half .. I sent it off to Anderson performance east yesterday to make sure everything is good from sitting so long ..even a small oil leak..Anderson performance east specialize in the these turbo buicks in our area .. Will take a pic of the engine as soon as I get it back .
You plan to keep it stock?

calendar year 2017 we will reportedly see a wide-body version of the Challenger SRT Hellcat. The car is thought to be arriving as a 2018 model and with the new name Challenger ADR (American Drag Racer). The wide-body design will allow engineers to install much-needed wider rubber. We’ve also heard that output from the supercharged 6.2-liter V-8 could be bumped beyond the current 707-horsepower rating.

The Challenger ADR is expected to be a final hurrah for the current Challenger before the redesigned model arrives. The new Challenger, which may end up being called a Barracuda, will benefit from the lighter, more dynamic Giorgio platform debuting in the Alfa Romeo Giulia. We hear weight savings could be as high as 500 pounds. A redesigned Charger will also use this platform.

So my cousin's el Camino he's selling is a 1973 not 79 like I said. Has the 350 engine. I'll try to get pics of it

Back
Top Bottom