Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by FlyKrnGuy7
mad.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i dont even know what kind of car this is
frown.gif
looks like a hyundai

Update on my car: It had a lot of overspray from the rear collision repair and it had the paint looking cloudy and dull. I took it to a nearby shop to get it detailed last week and here are the results. You can see all the little dents on the hood and fenders a lot clearer now which kind of sucks, but it made the paint velvety smooth. I just bought some new wheels which will be put on the car after winter. I love how my car is coming around.

246jlev.jpg

fxuikg.jpg

dclkh.jpg

29uznls.jpg

For reference, the 5 spoke Honda wheels are my girl's 17 inch and my black ones are 19 inch.
v4ce8m.jpg

Update on my car: It had a lot of overspray from the rear collision repair and it had the paint looking cloudy and dull. I took it to a nearby shop to get it detailed last week and here are the results. You can see all the little dents on the hood and fenders a lot clearer now which kind of sucks, but it made the paint velvety smooth. I just bought some new wheels which will be put on the car after winter. I love how my car is coming around.

246jlev.jpg

fxuikg.jpg

dclkh.jpg

29uznls.jpg

For reference, the 5 spoke Honda wheels are my girl's 17 inch and my black ones are 19 inch.
v4ce8m.jpg

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

An IS300 as a DREAM car?
You gotta shoot higher than that my man. 
laugh.gif

Yeah man. It definitely is a dream car of mine. I want one as close to stock as possible so that I can make it how I want. I don't know what it is about it but it's alluring. I'm sure I'll be able to afford a much more expensive/powerful car than that in a few years, but I'd drop a pretty penny for an IS300 with as close to 0 miles as possible. In all the Need For Speed Undergrounds, my go to car was the IS300. In Forza 2 and 3, that was my first car purchase
roll.gif
. I just love that car. The body lines, the Altezza tail lights... Yup, it's definitely going to be mine one day.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

An IS300 as a DREAM car?
You gotta shoot higher than that my man. 
laugh.gif

Yeah man. It definitely is a dream car of mine. I want one as close to stock as possible so that I can make it how I want. I don't know what it is about it but it's alluring. I'm sure I'll be able to afford a much more expensive/powerful car than that in a few years, but I'd drop a pretty penny for an IS300 with as close to 0 miles as possible. In all the Need For Speed Undergrounds, my go to car was the IS300. In Forza 2 and 3, that was my first car purchase
roll.gif
. I just love that car. The body lines, the Altezza tail lights... Yup, it's definitely going to be mine one day.

Dream cars for everyone is different , maybe son wants to boost the joint out.

For me id love to have an old coupe deville from the early 80's , or a early 70s Firebird , or a wavy 70 camaro z-28

Dream cars for everyone is different , maybe son wants to boost the joint out.

For me id love to have an old coupe deville from the early 80's , or a early 70s Firebird , or a wavy 70 camaro z-28

That's what I'm saying. I know it's not the BEST car out there, but it's just something I've always wanted. After I get that car and tune the hell out of it, I can die a happy man.

That's what I'm saying. I know it's not the BEST car out there, but it's just something I've always wanted. After I get that car and tune the hell out of it, I can die a happy man.

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Any one know a good Volvo forum. I am trying to mod my 07 s40 and need some tips.
There are a bunch out there...off the top I can only think of swedespeed

Back
Top Bottom