\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Still enjoying my car, love the pull in second gear.

Man these things are so underrated. :pimp:

Everytime I see one man...dope as hell.

If people are asking to get unbanned well then can I get unbanned from TAN? Im banned from there and I dont ever recall posting there once. :lol:

Last edited:
I just ordered black grills and a set of red air scoops

Heres what it should look like

I like the black grills. I'm not too crazy about the red air scoops though, they stand out to me, which I'm sure is the intention, but they don't stand out in a good way IMO. But I like stuff to be understated and more stealthy, so take that for what it's worth.

WCIS's car = :pimp:
WCIS's extra stuff = :smh:

I think that sums it up.
That's how I always thought of him. Unfortunately, his posts were 5% about his car, 95% arguing about other peoples cars or views.

You guys are unbelievable :smh: :smh:
Most influential and celebrated poster now gone :frown:
Dude went to the most elite engineering school, drove the best cars that all belonged to him that he bought himself, bought fanciest diamond rings because he was so loaded and stylish, etc etc guys just can't see anyone flourish :smh:

But I'll leave this here :tongue:

:rofl: at the most elite engineering school.

Man the shade yall throwing at that boy is amazing

Lol read this and first took it seriously like "most elite"? He did not go to MIT...then I realized the shade..

is that a...scirocco? where do u live to get one of those?

No the car is pretty much all black

but when i upgrade to a bigger intercooler i was gonna paint the letters red
Clean looking beamer man 
pimp.gif
. I'm not too familiar with BMWs but thats a 335i? Only ones I'm semi familiar with are those and M3s

The lip on my car fell off almost completely when my dad was pulling in to our driveway while I was away. It's getting annoying now :lol:

The lip on my car fell off almost completely when my dad was pulling in to our driveway while I was away. It's getting annoying now :lol:

I miss those days :lol:

I remember when my old prelude lost its Greddy front lip after I hit some hard flood water.
Had food poisoning that night and didn't realize it was gone until I walked to my car the next day :lol:

"Small ford" as in small number of cars or the actual size of the vehicle?
Where the stangs at?

Lol read this and first took it seriously like "most elite"? He did not go to MIT...then I realized the shade..

Yeah I'm from the UK, that's a UK plate on the front. We have to have plates on the front and back.

Them Lamborghini style rims look really good on those cars. Don't think I've ever seen that done in the states.

Yeah I'm from the UK, that's a UK plate on the front. We have to have plates on the front and back.

Front plates....Smh if you don't have them do you just get a fix it ticket?

Back
Top Bottom