\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I would buy that challenger. Congrats man. I would also black it out if I ever got my hands on it

Last edited:
FIRST POST HERE! Been a lurker for a longggggggggggggggggg time. But i'm glad i waited so i can share this purchase with the NT fam!

Took a long time, but the dream has finally come true! Took a hell of a lot hard work, but it sure paid off! Hope you guys like as much as i love it.

2016 Dodge Challenger 392 Hemi Scat Pack
(With the Shaker Hood of course!)

Officially #TEAMMOPAR
Congrats man. Looks nice 
pimp.gif

2016 Mercedes AMG GT S vs. 2016 Jaguar F-Type R Coupe

2 of my favorite cars right now with a great track side by side analysis at the end.  I was in love with the F-Type when it first came out and the exhaust note is incredible, but the GT S is just the perfect balance of grand tourer and sports car.  At 125-150K I would take the AMG GT S over the F Type, 911 turbo, GT-R Nismo, or 2nd gen NSX.

Congrats.

[quote name="Nelson999" Congrats man
[/quote]

Thanks a lot fam!

[quote name="Slicknick951" Nice mopar team is looking strong these days lol[/quote]

Lol im tryna rep for the squad!

This is one hell of a first post, welcome! :smokin

Good looks bro! Appreciate you!

Yass
The shaker hood :pimp:
Any other lurkers :nerd:

Had to get the shaker man. True to its OG roots

And maaaan. I hope theres other lurkers like me oit there. I've seen it all. All the legendary threada.

Congrats!....that is one tight spot!

I know man! U never reallt see how big the car is until its in such an enclosed space.
Thing is a freaking yacht

congrats on the 392 man that's sick :pimp:

Thank you brody!

I would buy that challenger. Congrats man. I would also black it out if I ever got my hands on it

One step ahead of you,playa. Rims are already factory black. Just wait until i tint this beast

Maybe it's the angle, but that space does look tight :lol:

Congrats
Lmao its def a tight spot

Congrats man. Looks nice :pimp:

Thanks bro!

Thanks homie!

saw this on bimmerpost

single turbo m4
smokin.gif

if a 335i on a stock block can make 900whp

I wound what the m4 is gonna make?

Back