\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Haha its a painting filter on a couple of the pic apps. Its fun to play with. I need to get all the hoopties in one pic sometime.

Here is the normal pic

Last edited:
The fact that you replied to my post within three minutes while being very defensive speaks volumes.

Take ownership of your actions instead of trying to point fingers.

Look, I'm letting things slide from the past few pages (and honestly some stuff a few days ago as well), so take this as a sign to shape up. It is not a single sentinel event that is occurring, but if friction continues to occur in this thread and it involves the same specific member(s) who play a role in said friction, the simple solution is to remove the source.

I'm not saying you are the only guilty party but since you've been banned before from this thread, you're already behind in the count. If others try to instigate things with you, take the high road and ignore them, and they will be taken care of.

Damn can't believe you leave the house wearing so much gold. I'm a jeweler and I don't even play like dat.

The people that flaunt wealth the most are normally the ones that have the least. If you got cash, you know it, you don't have to try and prove it to people on a shoe forum thread talking about cars.

I enjoy(ed) this thread reading about different cars, and builds even if I might not personally ever buy them. It provides a different view then the car forums I'm on which are more specific. Good ideas and creativity can be found every where. We need to embrace the diversity. While we might have the best car for us, it's not THE best car period.

I'm not basing those posts on people reporting anything. I love cars too and read this thread and enjoy seeing what other people drive and talking shop so to speak. I've noticed trends and finally decided to point things out.

That doesn't mean people have to walk on egg shells but just use common sense.

:smokin what's done to the engine

Well this is supposed to be the wifeys car so not much has been done. Currently, bone stock with everything except a Comptech race ported cylinder head.

When i bought the car It failed a leakdown test at 35% so we knew the valves had been burnt/chipped (common on s2000) sobwe pulled the head.

S2000 doesn't make much power even when you throw parts at it. No plans to do any forced induction. Just want it to handle well, brake well and grip for track day duty.

:smokin what's done to the engine

Well this is supposed to be the wifeys car so not much has been done. Currently, bone stock with everything except a Comptech race ported cylinder head.

When i bought the car It failed a leakdown test at 35% so we knew the valves had been burnt/chipped (common on s2000) sobwe pulled the head.

S2000 doesn't make much power even when you throw parts at it. No plans to do any forced induction. Just want it to handle well, brake well and grip for track day duty.

Your girl tracks also? Nice

Yea the Only thing that gives them power is force induction. 700 stock block s2000's :smokin

Last edited:
Seeing that beautiful red nsx a few pages back reminded me I have these pics of this nsx I saw one day while at work towards the end of summer. Sorry for the crappy pics. Thing was so clean.

Where is @BIGBOSS

This thread way too lit lately without him
Been slammed the past few days at work so Ive just been skimming through, but I really don't care about what kind of influence AM had on anything to be honest.

This quote right here had me 
roll.gif
 though
It's ok.

Just don't let it happen again.
lol you my boy Ricky.

I see your favorite mod buddy is back in here Ricky, hope he knows who Boss is 
glasses.gif

Clean S2000 boosthog boosthog . Love the engine in that thing

Thanks man. Yah honestly if you don't have any little ones to drive around this car is an absolutely perfect daily driver.

Fun per dollar can't be beat. I recommend everyone at least test drive one before they judge the car based on it being a Honda.

Since when did the post your car thread turn into the post your jewelry thread? also keep it friendly and stay on topic guys I literally scrolled through 3 pages of senseless banter conduct yourselves like the gentlemen you strive to be one day

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom