\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Leave out the most important point of his post, to reinforce your weird belief of me being a troll because I present my cases in a way you don't agree or feel comfortable with.

Lol.

Your only contribution to the discussion up to now, has been on calling me a troll and inputting laughing emoticons when you're probably not even smiling. The hypocrisy on these "troll" accusations is quite amusing.

But here, you have my attention you so desperately craved. Congrats. PM me for an autograph.
Weird belief? I already threw up the definition of a troll. You routinely post inflammatory things that you know will rustle peoples jimmies. That is a fact.

I just call things like I see them. Nothing more, nothing less. I already said I have no problem with your trolling. I'm not sure what else you want from me :lol: . If me calling you a troll hurt your feelings..... I'm sorry.

Last edited:
5 different posters call someone a troll even when one of them agrees with him but we crazy? :lol:

And yes I actually am laughing. Its really more of a snicker but am I smiling.

I got facetime on my macbook for proof :nerd:

40 posters also called my DB9 my "father's car" for months.

Moot point, people don't like me on here. I love it.

Avy check me. Thanks. PMs for hugs will be available until to
Tomorrow noon.

There is a name for people who think so highly of themselves that no amount of disinterest or other loathing stops said person from posting the same bull over and over. Fronting the same photos, of the same salvage title car, over and over. Claiming it was your car even for the year you drove it before it was deemed unfit to drive on the road. If you didn't try so hard to front and fake stunt, people wouldn't hate you so much. But since you like when people hate you, you are in fact, by definition an Internet troll. So keep doing you, after all you are #1in1000

Last edited:
Who's down to charge their key every night?

40 posters also called my DB9 my "father's car" for months.

Moot point, people don't like me on here. I love it.

Avy check me. Thanks. PMs for hugs will be available until to
Tomorrow noon.

There is a name for people who think so highly of themselves that no amount of disinterest or other loathing stops said person from posting the same bull over and over. Fronting the same photos, of the same salvage title car, over and over. Claiming it was your car even for the year you drove it before it was deemed unfit to drive on the road. If you didn't try so hard to front and fake stunt, people wouldn't hate you so much. But since you like when people hate you, you are in fact, by definition an Internet troll. So keep doing you, after all you are #1in1000

Get out your feelings

nope only things goin out the last couple of days. all of a sudden we got a half empty showroom, time to bring some stuff in. 

the GT3 will be here Tuesday. Also next week we should be getting a SL63 AMG, a 67 Nova SS, and a 63 Corvette.

Details on the GT3 please...under MSRP?

Maybe it charges when you put it in the ignition slot like the E92 M keys?

Maybe, on my bro's m6 there's no more key slot though. It just has a little plastic trim with a picture of a key that you can place your key on for induction charging.

I'm fairly certain that it needs to be charged with that display though.

Too many keys for two vehicles. Plus you could probably just replace the batteries or something, not sure why they need to be charged. Why you would try to fit keys in a ring tray case is beyond me, but you're an engineer, so I'll let you make the calls

Last edited:
I used to try to fit my key in these kinds of cushions :lol: .

Of course it never worked

Just stuck it in this ignition and back in my safe, since I rarely drove it.

I would usually use my school I.D to get me out of traffic tickets :lol:
Told him I'm a new grad engineer late for work and terrified of getting fired.

That's the I.D. :lol:
Call me crazy. But oddly I kind of like WCIS. And hate you at the same time. Not so much hate. Just dislike the attitude you have about everything. Almost like a little brother that thinks he's always right, which a good amount of times you are, but sometimes you are incorrect. On a positive note, you have a dope jewelry collection B. You just a type of person I would see getting robbed. I'll feel bad for you but I would say you deserved it. And that's why I gotta rob you of most prized possession. The #1of1000 coming back to FL with me fam. Live stream details for the race will be announced at a later date.

Ahem.

As a friendly reminder this thread is to post pictures of cars you own and to discuss cars in general, not to try to convince yourself that you are better than other people or to display how big your ego is.

Likewise it's not a place to point fingers at other members or try to instigate things. Usually the thread runs smoothly but every now and then there are speed bumps along the way.

I'm more than happy to grant some vacation time off this thread, and for one of you it would be the last time.

That bracelet too tight in the first pic bruh. :lol:

You a ring guy like that? Meh, only jewelry id wear is a fat gold cuban link chain. Other than that, nah not my thing.

Back
Top Bottom