\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

laugh.gif
the man is proud of his purchase and ain't afraid to show it, let the man bask in his glory. I got an e85 bought myself and coming from a nissan maxima as my first car I feel like I can gloat without overstepping my boundaries and becoming the euro d-bag however as soon as I got my bimmer, I had a friend (who drives a civic si btw) jokingly call me a euro d-bag
mean.gif
The roles has changed, I'm a humble person about my cars but a JDM fan boy always has something slick to say smh.
i was talking about other cars ....about musicians , humbly and my car kept being brought up . i had to retaliate man i was done with my car becoming the topic of any thread i posted in 

Went for a cruise in the SLS today
Anything interesting arrive in the dealership lately?
Nothing note worthy. Lots of muscle cars right now. But my dream car is en route from Canada. Should arrive around Wednesday
GT2 RS?...
997 GT3

by the way man you're pale as hell
sick.gif
roll.gif

cmon man. overexposed photo. note how the black dash looks white on top because of lighting

And you are correct sir. 997.2 GT3 to be exact.  In White 
pimp.gif

Personally if you really have no feels about your car you wouldn't let random strangers impact how your mood about it.

You seem like a bright dude if you bought what you wantEd **** what anyone else thinks.

Last edited:
I probably won't be able to count the times my DB9 was reference as being my "father's car" in this thread and in the most random of threads.

I kind of just agreed with it lol
Idk, kind of just let people assume what they want.
I'm used to it in real life I guess

With that being said, I wouldn't take any of the posts serious, as you've never met these people you're communicating with.

I wouldn't even respond to people in that thread anymore. Just let it die b.
i feel you , i did mention in that thread that only wcis /  bigboss / nelson and probably you would understand thats a fair price , 9 months ago for it having all the extras . 

Personally if you really have no feels about your car you wouldn't let random strangers impact how your mood about it.

You seem like a bright dude if you bought what you wantEd **** what anyone else thinks.
naw bro i love my car i just need to understand that not everyone understands the difference between a 2015 435i and a e92 m3 

bro , when it comes to the "car world" and if we talking cars , then yes IM superior asf when it comes to cars to a honda civic . Im tired of the camry and honda drivers trying to criticize my buy and what i wanted to spend my money on while they drive some 4 banger that their parents pay for them 
You need to learn how to ignore people. Trying to "sit down" people who are obviously trolling you, is a losing battle, and a waste of time.

Last edited:
nelson999 nelson999

Think bigger bro 997.2 GT3 RS 4.0 :smile:

The prices of used 911 are stupid right now don't bite until the bubble pops. I hope that happens when 991R comes out in manual so prices of 997 RS can come down to sane levels.

Last edited:
You need to learn how to ignore people. Trying to "sit down" people who are obviously trolling you, is a losing battle, and a waste of time.
your right fam , i guess since its NT sometimes i think theyre not trolling and that they actually think they have a valid point 

Man, I've been schooling these kids on the fact that the EJ25 STi dominates in anything and every category it gets put in and they still want to argue.

What makes you think NT would have a valid point at all times

Elaborate.

You are usually good with numbers.

Last edited:
your right fam , i guess since its NT sometimes i think theyre not trolling and that they actually think they have a valid point 
You can only have a productive argument with someone if they are interested, non-biased, and willing, to learn and consider the other side.

Man, I've been schooling these kids on the fact that the EJ25 STi dominates in anything and every category it gets put in and they still want to argue.

What makes you think NT would have a valid point at all times
And this is an example of what I'm talking about :lol:

Trolling at its finest. WCIS has already made up his mind on Subaru's being the best thing on the planet, and no one will be able to convince him otherwise. He just likes rustling y'alls jimmies :lol:

Last edited:
Elaborate.

You are usually good with numbers.
i think hes an engineer , the dude is a brain hes obviously good with numbers lol 

LL

No bull ****, who gives a damn about the miles, b.

You got a nice car. Cars can live to drive hundreds of thousands of miles. Take care of it, and it will take care of you.

Like I said in the other thread, flourish my man.

Last edited:
Only my small group went on a quick run to In n out afterwards.

2 M6's
1 SLS (not the gold one in the photo)
1 c63 AMG

LL

No bull ****, who gives a damn about the miles, b.

You got a nice car. Cars can live to drive hundreds of thousands of miles. Take care of it, and it will take care of you.

Like I said in the other thread, flourish my man.

I think one should care about miles, I'm not talking about illicit I'm just speaking in general

Well yeah, you should always worry about miles and the history of the vehicle. Thats just smart buying.

I'm speaking in regards to the threads where he was getting slammed on why he paid what he paid for the mileage on the car, and whatnot. The "badge flossing" and all of that based in root of buying a "high mileage" M3.

For a car thats 8 years old, miles are expected. If he got it inspected, has driver history, its been serviced and taken care of etc etc. The miles are what they are at that point.

That car was built to drive more than 100k miles. Its not a Lambo or a Ferrari, it will live a good while.

Last edited:
This guy still throwing shots at me and my Si? And he said I was mad, no man, I was busy watching the Cavs get mollywhooped. It obviously got to your feels.

What does anyones car have to do with an opinion on the deal you got? If I had an M3, would my opinion be more valid? Its not even about the car, its the DEAL. You got roasted in that thread b.

Last edited:
This guy still throwing shots at me and my Si? And he said I was mad, no man, I was busy watching the Cavs get mollywhooped. It obviously got to your feels.

What does anyones car have to do with an opinion on the deal you got? If I had an M3, would my opinion be more valid? Its not even about the car, its the DEAL. You got roasted in that thread b.

Both of you guys
large.gif

Both of you guys
large.gif
:loo

Damn bro, come to me before you start a thread like that, I could have told you it would backfire lol

These dudes on here outside of this thread don't know **** about cars or give a **** about them so they wouldn't know a good deal on them if it ran up and slapped them in the face. I got a chuckle from the guy who said most Nters with a job could afford a $30k car hahah psssshhh most dudes on NT take the bus or subway. 

Don't let it bother you though bro, outside of this thread and the lifting one, everything else sucks in the general section, bunch of white hating losers on this site now.

Back
Top Bottom