\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

That heavenly music 
pimp.gif

Haha that's not similar to me. You can tell right away the 4.0 isn't as deep. Both sound great though :pimp:

White might be the best color, literally so many options for wheel and brake color combos, plus carbon fiber accents really set it off.

Lets just call it 100k since youll hit that on the drive home :lol:

That's a great price but miles are a tad high, I would get a good PPI done and change the bearings out if you buy it.

Definitely not looking.
Cmon it's an '09 I don't want to get clowned. Haha
Just thought it was cool.
If I was looking I think I would honestly throw an offer out there.

Not sheriff srs

But anyone that clowns you if you own an E46 or E92 M3 regardless of year or miles is an idiot.
convinced that people are just ignorant to the cars , no other explanation , not even throwing shade just no other explanation 

M3 owners love calling people ignorant to cars, didn't someone mention that on the other page :lol:

Last edited:
$25k for a 100,000 mile Bimmer? No thanks. Thats worse than the $35k/70k M3 homie got. :lol:

35k and a newer car with less miles and better reliability does make sense but bro......

I'll copp 70k mile much older M3 an be "da man" at the gym I go too. I'll get a fresh paint job at Maaco ASAP too. Will be super clean.

convinced that people are just ignorant to the cars , no other explanation , not even throwing shade just no other explanation 
Oh there is no doubt about it
laugh.gif

We had a dude literally say he would rather have a brand new Accord instead of an E9X M
roll.gif

Last edited:
M3 owners love calling people ignorant to cars, didn't someone mention that on the other page
laugh.gif
Yep and he drove a sedan cop car
laugh.gif

We (NT in general) are just from different areas and different social classes which is really what makes our opinions different. In the caucasian upper middle to upper class, your cars and coffee guys or the tuner/enthusiast/gear head class, ANY M from any generation is loved and respected, just like countless other makes and models.

This whole badge flossing concept is from the hood from what I've gathered.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom