\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Lol I was looking at that vid this morning. You can hear it in his voice and that he thought he was gone. Glad he survived.

Why would you ever get knockoff wheels/tires, those are literally the only things in contact between you and the road.

Man just watching them go over the edge made my heart stop. That could have been VERY bad.

Thats all the damage? Its probably still totalled but I thought it woudve been a mangled mess.

Last edited:
LOL at some of the dudley do right comments, like you never did something stupid in your life. 

In the domestic realm I see reps all the time on Camaro's, Mustang's and Trans Am's. From time to time u see dudes with CCW's, HRE's,Forgiato's and BBS but mainly just replicas.
Is there a difference in the quality of Reps when it comes to Euro and Japanese cars?

In the domestic realm I see reps all the time on Camaro's, Mustang's and Trans Am's. From time to time u see dudes with CCW's, HRE's,Forgiato's and BBS but mainly just replicas.
Is there a difference in the quality of Reps when it comes to Euro and Japanese cars?
Oh yeah, a lot of Subaru guys run Rotas which is just a copy of Volks. The BBS LM is probably the biggest copied style out there though. 

Think i might have 2 different 2014 911 GT3s coming into my work on consignment in the next week or so. One black one charcoal. can't wait to drive those beasts 
pimp.gif

Why would you ever get knockoff wheels/tires, those are literally the only things in contact between you and the road.
Same reason why people buy fake Rolex and Louis Vuitton.
If my fake Rolex breaks when I'm walking around, I'll just take it off when I get home and buy a new one.

If my fake Volks break when I'm on the highway, I'll decide whether I want to eat through a tube or just have them euthanize me.

wait what is a knockoff tire? i never heard of that before...
You can buy fake Pirellis and others. This also applies to just lower quality tires in general. Tires are your connection to the pavement and are what will allow you to start, handle, and stop. What's the point of having massive Brembos if you can't even stop in a reasonable distance, or having magnetic ride if you can't corner?

Least glamorous, most important.

If my fake Rolex breaks when I'm walking around, I'll just take it off when I get home and buy a new one.

If my fake Volks break when I'm on the highway, I'll decide whether I want to eat through a tube or just have them euthanize me.

I sincerely hope you don't actually wear a fake Rolex.

Same reason why people buy fake Rolex and Louis Vuitton.

:rofl:

And just so I don't leave your comment open ended. It's strictly because people will take risks, wether that's being called out wearing a fake or crashing and dying--all in an effort to make themselves feel like they're worth more than they actually are.

Why does Rent-A-Wheel exist?

That's why I'm astounded at the lengths people will go to in order to impress others. I'd never buy a fake watch or bag. But if someone did, sure, nothing bad can happen. 

You're (not referring to you) really willing to put your life on the line over something you'll never see unless you're walking to your car?

That's why I'm astounded at the lengths people will go to in order to impress others. I'd never buy a fake watch or bag. But if someone did, sure, nothing bad can happen. 

You're (not referring to you) really willing to put your life on the line over something you'll never see unless you're walking to your car?

Haha honestly some people are just broke man. There was a time in my life where I would run my tires down to the metal cause I didn't want to get new ones. I am even guilty of having VMR wheels on my old e46 M3. Going back now, I'd never do any of that. But I was 16 and dumb. Although I will say VMR is a step above all those Chinese craigslist reps.

Back
Top Bottom