\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by theHBkid

2 months old.
only pics i have on this new mac.. taken from my twitter. Will take an NT official pic tomorrow! its 630am here :S
x2_6da5f65

x2_7195eb5
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

I'm like 1/2 with the white and maybe 1/ less than 15 with an R8 altogether...

What the hell does that mean?
roll.gif
what?

nice car though
sorry guys, it was late and it made sense in my head. Where I'm at.. theres only maybe another white one identical to mine which is Quebec province plated (across the bridge from my location) and less than 15 R8 in total in Ottawa... Not bad but i get the "Must be daddys car" comment at every red light downtown. heres a pic on my phone - my buddy had it as his bbm display picture
roll.gif
... The white Lambo and freshly wrapped matte black flying spur is my buddies - super super wealthy guy. Im only 21 btw and hes 24.
ohwell.gif

I'm like 1/2 with the white and maybe 1/ less than 15 with an R8 altogether...

roll.gif
what?

nice car though
sorry guys, it was late and it made sense in my head. Where I'm at.. theres only maybe another white one identical to mine which is Quebec province plated (across the bridge from my location) and less than 15 R8 in total in Ottawa... Not bad but i get the "Must be daddys car" comment at every red light downtown. heres a pic on my phone - my buddy had it as his bbm display picture
roll.gif
... The white Lambo and freshly wrapped matte black flying spur is my buddies - super super wealthy guy. Im only 21 btw and hes 24.
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
what?

nice car though
roll.gif
ohwell.gif

Well, isn't it?

roll.gif
what?

nice car though
roll.gif
ohwell.gif

Well, isn't it?

roll.gif
what?

nice car though
roll.gif
ohwell.gif

That Flying Spur is clean

roll.gif
what?

nice car though
roll.gif
ohwell.gif

That Flying Spur is clean

roll.gif
ohwell.gif

Props on the ride. Probably the nicest car I've seen on NT

You're 21 though? What do you do for a living? Insurance must be ridiculous on that, but that's definitely awesome, rolling around in an R8 in your early 20s

roll.gif
ohwell.gif

Props on the ride. Probably the nicest car I've seen on NT

You're 21 though? What do you do for a living? Insurance must be ridiculous on that, but that's definitely awesome, rolling around in an R8 in your early 20s

Back
Top Bottom